“Always Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Hollister,
“Always Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Roberto always takes amazing care of me and my friends whenever I come to eat here. I am from Arizona and I am used to good Mexican food. This is the only place in the Branson Tri-Lakes area that I can find it.

I really like eating here.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lincoln, NE
“Unique quality ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Great Mexican food. Hard to find Mexican food this good! Had a burrito with 3 different sauces that was wonderful. Most mex food is average, not this!

Doniphan, Missouri
“Ole!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We ate here in the fall of last year and really enjoyed the place, the staff and the food. So, here we are again in Branson, MO and we decided to bring our friends here for lunch. Our friends lived in Colorado and moved to MO a number of years ago (we are from San Diego) and we have commented many times about the Mexican food here not comparing to where we are from. They were delighted with the food here, to say the least. They actually had real chili verde! Most Mexican restaurants on MO don't even know what that is. They couldn't stop telling our waiter how much they loved the food.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Derby, Kansas
“Good authentic mexican food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

There with a family of 11 and had a good experience! We ate a late afternoon lunch and service was a little slow for no busier than they were. Food was very good! I had a steak chimichanga and it was excellent! I am not a guac lover but my wife and kids are....they were not impressed with the homemade guacemole. They said they put too much lime juice in it. The salsa was really good and if you like spicey ask for their HOT salsa! It was super spicey but very good!! We also had their queso and it was good! I would go back again!

“Family visit”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

The only thing good about our visit was the guacamole, which my mother had a coupon for. My mother and I tried the margaritas and they were horrible, they tasted like maragarita mix from Walmart. They were advertised as the best in town. My father and I had taco salads and they were mainly salad and jalapeños. It took 35-40 minutes to get our good. It was not a great experience, that's for sure. Would not recommend it.