My mom and I recently stayed here for a short Mother-Daughter trip. While it was definitely the most expensive B&B in Hermann, it was worth every penny because it is also the nicest. We were at the Inn (there are also Cottages) and it is a drive up some steep hills that I didn't like driving but my mom didn't mind doing it. We had a East side room (The Cynthia) and had an AMAZING view of the town. We had to close the blinds at night so we weren't woken by the sun at 6 AM. They said we were on the 4th floor but it is just one flight of stairs up from the main floor where you walk in. The room had a fireplace and a steam shower and a hot tub. There was a walk in closet with a small refrigerator so we could keep some of the chill-able wines we got at the wineries, we popped one open later.
The staff here were so helpful. Everyone was helpful and easy to chit chat with while making a cup of tea or coffee. We had breakfast delivered to our room both nights we stayed and it is a packed tray. The food is delicious and comes with 2 sides, a bowl of fruit and any drinks you want. We both had coffee and mimosas each morning. There is also a cold/hot beverage bar in the kitchen area on the main floor. It had some frozen drinks, we tried the frozen peach Bellini. It was also delicious and great after a hot and humid day outside, walking around the town and winery.
We both got massages from Usula and Cheryl, they were great. We had the mother nature package, a foot soak and foot rub followed by a 45 minute massage with hand paraffin. It was super relaxing at the end of our day. I would highly recommend the spa while visiting.
The place does seem to be geared a bit more towards couples and romance. We were told multiple times that they didn't get too many mother-daughter combinations but it was refreshing to see. I can see it being a super romantic place for a couple from breakfast in bed to the cookies and ice cream brought to the room each night between 9:30-10. The cookies were pretty good, the ice cream was creamy with caramel drizzle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Hermann's premium lodging with two unique properties. Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn offers an upscale bed and breakfast experience. The cottages at Hermann Hill Village include individual hot tubs, six foot round jacuzzi tubs, steam showers, gas grills, and two fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hermann Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermann Hill Hotel Hermann
- Hermann Hill Vineyard And Inn