We were given a stay at Herman Hill with a Couples Massage as an anniversary gift. What a wonderful gift it was. We were in the Vidal room and it had every amenity a B&B should have. We had a see through fireplace, a huge king-sized bed, a steam shower, a double-size Jacuzzi bath and heated towel racks. We were greeted with a "welcome snack" of warm breads, cheese slices and dips and glasses of wine. Our bedtime snack was a small sundae and enormous heart-shaped cookies. Our room had a small patio and rock garden with a propane fire pit. It was cool in the evening and after dinner we took our wine glasses and sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful evening because we had the warmth of the fire pit. Breakfast was outstanding. The staff made us feel very special and welcome both by what they said and by how they treated us. They made us feel like they were very glad we were there. We thoroughly enjoyed visiting the local wineries and the Vintage Restaurant at Stone Hill. We were there on a gift this time but we will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Hermann's premium lodging with two unique properties. Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn offers an upscale bed and breakfast experience. The cottages at Hermann Hill Village include individual hot tubs, six foot round jacuzzi tubs, steam showers, gas grills, and two fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hermann Hill Vineyard & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermann Hill Hotel Hermann
- Hermann Hill Vineyard And Inn