“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Captain Wohlt Inn

You added Captain Wohlt Inn to your Saves list
Captain Wohlt Inn
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   123 East Third Street, Hermann, MO 65041-9734   |
Offers & Announcements
Great Winter Rates
Ranked #5 of 48 Hermann B&B and Inns
Edwardsville, Illinois
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I enjoyed my New Years Eve here and it was wonderful. I stayed in the Irish room and was completely impressed by the quality of the accommodations. I am a frequent traveler and will definitely stay here again. The breakfast was delicious and really rounded out my B and B experience.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I went to this B&B in Hermann for a romantic new years holiday. We stayed in the Sammons Suite. The place was awesome! Our room was very big, complete with hot tub and full kitchen (sans dishes). We had a wonderful time. Our hosts couldn't have been nicer, even making ice cream sandwiches for New Years Eve (Even if we fell asleep before we got to them)! Breakfast was all made from scratch, including fresh juice, and local meat products. I would gladly stay here again.

Room Tip: The Sammons Suite was awesome!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here and it was a wonderful experience. The room, hospitality, location, and breakfast was exceptional. From the moment we got to the Inn we were given information on the town and were given ideas based on events going on that weekend. I would recommend staying here to anyone anytime. If we should stay in Hermann again, I will look no further than this bed and breakfast.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Blue Springs, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The Captain's Neighbor was perfect for our first stay in a B&B. Lucky for us, we went with 3 other couples, so the entire house was occupied by friends. The rooms were cozy, beds were comfortable, towels were incredibly soft, breakfast was delicious! Kent, Brant, and Mary went above and beyond my expectations, helping make this a wonderful weekend. We would definitely return!

Annapolis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We traveled to Hermann on a whim one Friday afternoon. I found the Captain Wohtl Inn on-line and called to see if there were any vacancies. There was a vacancy and we booked it. We were very happy with the room and the breakfast the next morning. We also loved the big outside fire pit that was blazing when we arrived on a chilly Autumn evening! We had a nice clean room and great service from the proprietor. Brant helped to make our stay memorable, and we will definitely be back to the Captain Wohlt Inn. I have stayed at three other Bed and Breakfasts in Hermann in the past and have not been too impressed with any of them before. Captain Wohtl Inn will be our pick for future Hermann excursions.

Blue Springs, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed at the Captain's Neighbor for a couples weekend in Hermann. We LOVED the Neighbor. The hospitality was incredible; Brant built a fire for us outdoors and the evening was perfect. Delicious breakfasts and lemon bars from Kent & Mary at the main Inn. I would recommend this property and we will go back. It is within walking distance to many things. We stayed in the Irish room and loved it! Super soft towels and very comfortable bedding. We felt right at home. Thank you!!

Leawood, KS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband and I spent our one year Anniversary at the Captain Wohlt Inn and had a wonderful time. The food was delicious and the hospitality was great. My husband and I plan to return again and we will be bringing our friends! Thank you for making us feel at home!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Captain Wohlt Inn? Share your experiences!