“Good steak after a hard ride” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
Activities: Wine tasting
Albuquerque, New Mexico
13 attraction reviews
“Good steak after a hard ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wine tasting helped me decide on a wine for dinner (Hermannsburger red). I had a very good steak dinner. Service was a bit slow, but then I was really hungry.

Visited September 2012

Missouri
5 attraction reviews
“Great lunch meeting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I met a friend at Stone Hill Winery for lunch, which is only about an hour or so from St. Louis. Menu and service was excellent! Realy german heritage food! Will be back!!

Cedar Rapids, IA
13 attraction reviews
“What a great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went there on the spur of the moment and we're glad we did. It was their annual Octoberfest celebration and, while it was weird, we drank wine while enjoying a polka band and the surrounding view.

Mo
6 attraction reviews
“Fun time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have to say the man who gives samples is a real delight, His name is Ray and we see him every year. He makes it fun to taste and puts on a good show. We are not crazy about their wines there, but the atmosphere is great. Also, they have tons of cute things to buy. And they have this man and woman cutout without heads that makes a perfect photo opportunity.

Lincoln, Missouri, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great Variety, Nice Gift Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

This winery is one of my favorites in Missouri. My husband and I always enjoy a nice dinner or lunch at the German restaurant next door before visiting the tasting room at the winery. This winery has a nice variety of wines, likely to meet anyone's taste in wine. I especially like their sparkling varieties. The gift shop is worth the visit as well. They have a wide variety of wine related gifts and a nice selection of their wines. Worth the drive.

Visited July 2012