“Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.

You added Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6065 North Lindbergh Boulevard, Hazelwood, MO 63042   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Hazelwood
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Extended Stay America provides you with a full-sized refrigerator, electric stove, coffee pot, toaster, microwave, dishes, pots, utensils & full-sized ironing board & iron. All you have to do is bring your food & clothing. Having a kitchen in the room allows you to save money by bringing your own food to cook & then you don't have to run out & splurge on fast food; unless you just want to treat yourself.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Melody - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities that our hotel has to offer. As well, that you had a great overall stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
University City, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

After living at the hotel for a year or more, I have come believe that this is my second home away from home. The staff is strives to give excellent guest service and will go to great lengths to accommodate any guests. The accommodations that I have seen done for physically and mentally impaired guests were outstanding. The hotel manager, Delicia is a gem and the last of the great hoteliers.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you so very much for your raving review of Extended Stay America St. Louis - Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels family, we strive to make it a home away from home. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know that we will remain your #1 choice for lodging during your travels.

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

the room was nice and clean..the staff was nice and friendly..we had coffee,blueberry muffin a variety of cereal,apple cinnomon.oatmeal,there was soda machine,washer and dryer was also available.we were able to park right at our room,.refrigrator,cooking stove,coffee maker,,nice clean bed,nice tv..telephone was aviable for use..heating was nice,also if you need air condition it too was aviable for use.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, April 9, 2013

Port Angeles, Washington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My company booked me into this property for a recent business trip. I arrived late at night,after travelling all day, and the woman at the front desk was leaving, but helped me to check in. She was very nice and I went to the room. I had work to do, so I immediately got out my computer, clothes for next day's early AM meeting, and discovered I had no hangers. I called the front desk and was told to come and sign for them, and also a hair dryer, which I did. Then I used the bathroom and discovered that the toilet was clogged. I called again, and a different person told me that I had to come to the front desk and get a plunger and use it myself...enough said.
My room was on the 1st floor facing the parking lot, and the curtains did not properly close, leaving me feeling alittle vulnerable and unsafe. The room itself had patches on the walls, and dirt spots on the carpet. I decided, since it was past midnight, and I was leaving very early, to endure it. I could hear the guest in the next room snoring, and the family above me clomping around.
When I got up the next day, the toilet needed unclogging again, and I had little bites all over that were not there before.
I asked the front desk if the airport had a cell phone parking lot, and 2 staff members told me they had no idea, and one said she had not been to the airport in over a year. This hotel was at the airport. No one volunteered to find out for me. (BTW, there is a cell phone lot.)
This has been the worst experience that I have had in a long time, and will never check in to a room again without making a full inspection of everything before settling in. This was a lesson learned that I want to pass along. No matter how exhausted you are, do not accept a sub standard room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, April 2, 2013

New Delhi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The best thing about the place is the proximity to the airport and the fact that it was rather close to my client location since I was there for business purposes. The staff was very courteous and rather helpful and friendly. They offer daily/weekly and monthly rates to suit all kinds of requirements.
The rooms are decently sized, beds are alright, kitchen section is good, bathrooms (on the ground floor) though regular have a problem and some places the carpet gives a dank smell.
One can make out that it's an old property. There's a mini gym and an open mini-swimming pool near the property but not maintained well. The place is in the midst of a residential area and hence the surroundings are rather peaceful and serene and hence is ideal for walks
There are some grocery shops, a liquor shop in the vicinity. For eating out joints as well as going to a nearby mall you'll need a car. Moving around would be a little difficult even if one is up for walking.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, February 10, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Branson, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The room wasn't terribly clean and the staff was rude and unfriendly. Nrighbors were loud and the desk clerk did nothing about it. The bed was comfy, but there were too many problems here. I'll stay somewhere else over this place any time and would even pay more money to not go back.

Room Tip: Any room not here will be better.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The aggravation you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am going to ensure that all staff members understand it is our duty to provide excellent guest services. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at slo@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
North Augusta, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

One star rating--property needs to be updated, smelled of cigarette smoke even in our non-smoking room (the web listing lists it as a smoke-free facility), no breakfast, no hair dryers, beds were uncomfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that your stay was less than desirable. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I wanted to let you know that the hotel recently replaced all of its mattresses and foundations with state of the art quality products in August of this year, I apologize they were not to your comfort level. Hair dryers although we do not place them in the guest rooms, are available at the front desk at any time. I will speak with my staff to make sure this is communicated in the future. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at slo@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.

Address: 6065 North Lindbergh Boulevard, Hazelwood, MO 63042
Location: United States > Missouri > Hazelwood
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Hazelwood
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Hazelwood
Hazelwood Extended Stay
Extended Stay America Hazelwood

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.