My husband and I stayed at this hotel on our way from Biloxi, MS to Michigan. We arrived fifteen minutes late for happy hour and the desk staff would not make an exception for us even though we were tired. That was okay because we understood but it would have been nice since we had left Biloxi that morning. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and the bedding was comfy. The only issue was a musty smell in the room.
This was our first time at a Drury Inn and we would stay at one again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Hayti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Hayti
- Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Hotel Hayti
- Drury Inn Hayti
- Drury Hayti
- Hayti Drury