“Good Luck if you eat here” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Hayti
Jasper, Alabama, United States
“Good Luck if you eat here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stopped in the KFC/Taco Bell to get something to eat on our trip home. The ordering was easy but the waiting for the order of six tacos took half an hour before we got our order. It was not busy there were two people in front of us waiting for their orders. The sierra mist had a funny taste to it so I dumped it out and got a Pepsi instead. When I used the woman's restroom it was dirty with a sign hanging up saying not to flush toilet paper down. My husband used the men's and said there was urine standing in the urinal and it smelled so bad in there he was gagging. The taco's came with meat and cheese no lettuce, no tomatoes I guess that is the supreme if you wanted lettuce and that.

• Visited January 2014