“Applebee's in Harrisonville "All Day Event for only Lunch"” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 38 Restaurants in Harrisonville
Cuisines: American
Garden city
“Applebee's in Harrisonville "All Day Event for only Lunch"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife, grandson, daughter and I pulled in at 1:30pm for a late lunch on Saturday. There was about 20 people inside at the time besides us with a full staff. It took more than 5 minutes to get drinks and then another 10 minutes before they came over to take the order. The order was placed and we didn't order anything special that would have taken a long time to cook. 45 minutes later we get our food. The waitress did not come back to fill our drinks more than once and we had to ask for desert. Needless to say we did not leave even a penny for a tip. We finally got our check at 3:20pm and I told the waitress to stand at the table while I pulled out my wallet. I did not want to wait another 20-30 minutes to have the bill for lunch paid.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Butler, Missouri
“I just didn't have all day”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I can't complain about their food because I didn't get any. We came in for lunch, stood for five minutes while the waitress was trying to find us a table. REALLY? the room was only half full. After sitting for another ten minutes we finally were able to place our drink order, after another ten minutes( no drinks no menu) we got up and left. I have never been back and never will.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harrisonville, Missouri
“Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I usually like Applebees. Their food quality is usually consistant. However, this Applebee's is inconsistant. Sometimes the salads and vegtables are not very fresh. Biggest complaint is the non- smoking section is a joke as it is the area around the windows surrounding the middle smoking section. No place to get away from it and enjoy your meal.

Visited November 2012
Lubbock, Texas
“Horrible.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

The only place decent we thought in Harrisonville would be this place. Horrible. Had the Napa Chicken that they have been nationally advertising and it had no "wine" flavor at all due to it was in a pool of veg oil. The others in the party had the "Steak night special". Not good. They left about 70% of their meal. Asked the waiter about the meal she said, "Oh well that's they way they cook it". Don't bother...do McDonalds. Much cheaper and likely healthier than this oil haven, if you can believe that.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
MO
“Done with this one!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I'll start w/a positive; the onion rings were very good. Other than that, I have nothing positive to say. The last 3 times I've eaten here it has been less than satisfactory, with the last time being the worst! I ordered some kind of southwest shrimp w/noodles & I have to say it was awful. It tasted very processed & was really thick and, well, just bad. My husband wouldn't even finish it & he always eats my leftovers. He ordered southwest chicken & shrimp with potatoes & he was very dissatisfied with it and said it had a "wang" to it. I love shrimp and so I ate one of his & it was probably the worst shrimp I've ever had. I also ate one of his pieces of potato & actually had to spit it out in a napkin. (Sorry, I know that's gross)! We took the leftovers home for dog food. I can honestly say we will not be back!

• Visited November 2012