“Outside of town, but nice” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Hannibal
Carlow, Ireland
“Outside of town, but nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2007

This hotel was a little outside Hannibal, but was very nice and I didn't see anything to compare with it in town. The hotel was clean comfortable and spacious. There was lot of parking available and a fine bar/ restaurant beside it. We didn't use it but it had a fine pool and fitness centre.

• Liked — Everything clean and spacious
  • Disliked — everything was OK
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Orem, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2007

Stayed here for one night while visiting Hannibal. We are from a western state, and not used to hot muggy weather, so we went over an hour before check-in time to see if we could check-in early. No problem! The room was already nice & cool. Room was very large, nice clean bathroom, clean & well taken care of. Pool area very nice & fun. Our room on the 2nd floor looked out over the roof, so we got to watch the maintenance man work on the coolers. The hot breakfast was nice, bisquits & gravy, hash browns, scrambled eggs, waffles, fresh fruit, plus all the other stuff you usually see at breakfast bars (cereal, yogurt, juices... ) definitely a step above the regular motel breakfast fare.

Stayed August 2007
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2007

I had a great stay at the Quality Inn. It is reputed to be the best hotel in Hannibal and I believe it! I also ate at Fiddlesticks Restaurant which is next door. I had a steak and it ranks right up there with the best I have ever had. You can't go wrong staying at the Quality Inn and eating at Fiddlesticks.

• Liked — Really nice hotel and the price was reasonable
  • Disliked — Located a little ways from downtown
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
U.S.A.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2007

I stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites in Hannibal as part of a tour group. The service, quality of the room, free breakfast and other amenities were all first-rate. I drove past some of the other hotels in Hannibal during my stay. I'm sure they are fine, but I truly enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn and Suites. I'll be returning to Hannibal next year, and I will be sure to stay at the Quality Inn.

• Liked — Great price, free breakfast, proxiimity to sports bar
  • Disliked — On the edge of town, away from other attractions, but no big deal if you have your own car
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled on business
Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2006

Very nice and clean. Large rooms, free hot breakfast and it was actually really good. I recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed April 2005, traveled with family
West Central Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2006

My husband and I spent one night here and gave it two thumbs up. There was a wedding and reception happening on this night and we could tell that they were a bit busy, but we received great service by the polite staff. We booked a king suite and it was large and comfey. It was very clean, and very quiet. The hotel is located outside of town a bit, but that is the very reason we chose it- we wanted peace and quiet.

There is a bar located near the lobby and we enjoyed having a drink to celebrate our anniversary. We appreciated that it was a non-smoking area.

The pool is large and there is a secluded hot tub. The pool area is decorated with foliage and boulders which gives it a fun feeling.

I was afraid of the beds and pillows being hard after reading someone else's post, but we found them to be typical of most hotels. Firmer than I would prefer, but acceptable. Everything is still very new and in great condition. It's a beautiful hotel.

The breakfast, as others have stated, is good with a large selection. There are scrambled eggs, scrambed eggs w/ peppers and onions, biscuits and gravy, bacon, cereals, waffles, yogurt, a variety of fruit, french toast sticks and several juices, milk and of course coffee. We fueled up good and didn't need to eat till supper.

After reading ALL of the reviews of other Hannibal hotels, there is no way I'll ever go anywhere but this one. We're going back this weekend to celebrate the 4th of July- this time with the kids.

• Stayed June 2006
East Coast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2006

This is a newer hotel and lovely to look at. They do have a delicious and very extensive breakfast, make your own belgium waffles, eggs, meat, fresh fruit,, including half grapefruit, yogurt, cereal, juice, etc. One of the best we have seen.

However we had some issues that we addressed during our stay which were never really dealt with. When we arrived in our room, there was urine on the toilet seat. When we went to use a glass, appearing to be steralized with the paper cap on it, there was a dark crusty ring around it. When I brought the glass to the front desk and also reported the dirty toilet all I got was "Ohhh, what room are you in?" Pillows were all like bricks. I called to request a softer one and was told all of the pillows in the hotel were exactly the same but was there anything else she could do as she did not want me to have a bad night sleep. There was of course nothing. When I checked out I expected some compensation for these issues which I considered major and they have a written policy of 100% guarantee or you do not pay. However full price was charged without even as much as an apology. Hummmmm.

• Stayed May 2006

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!