“Great tour full of historical information!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 attractions in Hannibal
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Our Haunted Hannibal Ghost Tours are history-based guided tours that explore the most notoriously haunted sites -- past and present -- throughout America's Hometown. We also provide custom historic tours and 'step-on' tours for groups and buses. The tours are conducted daily on a year-round basis; contact us for current tour times and reservations.
“Great tour full of historical information!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

I took my oldest son who's 20 and my youngest son and niece, both 11 years old. Lisa and Ken are two of the nicest people and are so informed and entertaining when telling the history of Hannibal and the ghost stories. We booked a private tour and Lisa made sure it was what we asked for. We met them at their new museum, which they are working on and I can't wait to see it when they're done! After talking to them for 5 minutes, I felt as if we'd known them for years! They are very personable and knew our names as soon as we walked in and spoke to the kids about what they liked and hoped to get out of the tour. We then toured the haunted streets of Hannibal and Lisa kept us interested with her great storytelling of the ghosts in Hannibal. We then went to the Old Baptist Cemetery. It was a great experience! We walked around the dark cemetery with flashlights and dowsing rods and Lisa and Ken told us stories about the cemetery and some of the people buried there. All of us were highly entertained and very satisfied with our tour! We will DEFINITELY come back to Hannibal and back on the tour again! Thanks so much!

Pittsfield,USA
“A Wonderful Time No Matter Your Age”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

I went on the tour in April 2011 with my daughter and son then July 2011 with my husband. Even if you don't believe in ghosts this is a great way to spend your time. I lived around Hannibal my whole life and never knew about most of what I learned from this tour. My family is even from Hannibal. I learned so much about this wonderful towns history. The most I knew about it was Mark Twain. You get to learn about haunted cemeteries, mansions and even a famous unsolved murder. I cannot say enough about this. You have to experience it to get the full idea. The tour lasts about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Lisa and Ken make it so interesting you don't want it to end.

Visited July 2011
Hannibal, Missouri
“All you could want in a Haunted Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

This tour is fantastic! Very informative and interesting! Not only do you find out the haunted locations and what has happened there, you also learn a lot of things about Hannibals history! I highly recommend this tour for both tourists and Hannibal residents! I have lived in Hannibal almost my whole life and learned a lot of new things! Tour guide was very nice and knowledgable! A+

Visited June 2011
Fenton, Missouri
“Don't miss this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

While we enjoyed all of the attractions on our visit to Hannibal, this was far and away the best. We visited two cemeteries and several buildings that are reported to be haunted. This tour is very interesting and certainly made me want to learn more about the places we saw. It is easy to tell that Ken and Lisa are very well informed and really enjoy giving this tour. I WILL go back and do this again!

Visited May 2011
Hannibal, Missouri
“ABSOLUTELY A VERY AWESOME TOUR!!! LOVE THE HISTORY INCLUDED!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

My husband, mildly autistic son & I went on Ken and Lisa's Haunted Hannibal tour and loved every minute of it!! We took the tour at night and it was AWESOME!!! Ken and Lisa gave a very thorough tour with alot of history of Hannibal and possible explainations of may be the reasons behind the haunts! We will definitely be taking their tour again!!!

Visited October 2010