“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Description: LaBinnah Bistro caters to those who desire the absolute best in dining. Diners can enjoy the most Delicious entrees, Unique Appetizers and Decadent Desserts in our uninterrupted, unhurried environment.Hannibal's intimate 28 seat dining Bistro, located downtown at 5th and Center streets in historic Hannibal, a 1870 Victorian home. Delicious unique, memorable entrees, from Missouri grown ranch Steaks to delightful Vegetarian await you. Highest quality, ambiance, music and service in the area! You won't be disappointed...in our uninterrupted, unhurried, non-smoking, no deep fat frying environment. High end, casual fine dining. Unbeatable service, untouchable quality in every detail! NOW OPEN 5:00PM to 10PM (Late nite dining, YES!) Call ahead to reserve a table!
Kirksville, Missouri, United States
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have eaten in some of the most outstanding restaurants in the world and I have to say without a doubt this is the BEST meal I have ever had.

I know that sounds outlandish and believe me I wasn't expecting a culinary sensation such as this! I would imagine this restaurant in St. Louis or San Francisco or any other large city but there it was non-the-less.

I ordered the "Cowboy Steak" and expected the usual grilled steak...what I received has spoiled me for life. It was cooked...well I don' t know how the chef cooked it but I was in heaven from the first to the last bite!

Don't let this small BIstro fool you. Eat there once and you WILL go there everytime you get a chance.

I assure you I will anytime we can make it.

• Visited January 2013
Arif D, Manager at LaBinnah Bistro, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Thanks so much for your recommendation, Franz. I'm glad you had a great first visit and we look forward to seeing you again. After all, your being stuck in Hannibal because of the snow was not bad at all, I guess. :)

Chicago
“So good we went two nights in a row.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere, and great service. If you are in the area or driving through, definitely give it a try. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was comfortable. Our server was attentive, friendly, and helpful.

• Visited December 2012
Grandview
“Seafood lover's dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Friday night at LaBinnah and I can't think of a better place. The Bistro is one of my favorite places to eat. Chef Chris had salmon stuffed with seafood, asparagus that was tender crisp and small new potatoes. A glass of Chardonnay added to the meal and it was capped by fresh baklava with two dollops of whipped cream. The recipe was one Arif's mom had brought from Turkey and was absolutely incredible and melt in your mouth.
I love LaBinnah and would never eat anywhere else.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arif D, Manager at LaBinnah Bistro, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
HannibalDiva,
I'm very glad to hear that we are your favorite place to visit in Hannibal. I personally loved that stuffed salmon as well, however, my new favorite is Vancouver; pan-seared wild Alaskan salmon with garlic ginger butter. I will have to convince you try it when you are in town next time. We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks again!
“A Little Different, But Friendly and Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My wife and I had dinner at LaBinnah one evening when we were visiting Hannibal as an anniversary getaway. We had a very nice dinner and the service was friendly and attentive. It was by far the best dining experience we had over a long weekend in Hannibal. I would gladly recommend it to others for a cozy, comfortable, and friendly place for a good meal.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Imperial, Missouri
“Best experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I celebrated our anniversary in Hannibal this past weekend. On out actual anniversary , Nov 11, he took me to la binnah. The food was amazing. I ate the siciliano tilapia. It was a huge piece and the plate was full of potatoes, bread, and more. I believe my bf had a chicken meal, he said it was the best meal he has ever ate.

The place is extremely intimate and romantic!!*

The atmosphere was perfect, we had very nice conversations with the people around us. Turns out 90% of us had went on the haunted Hannibal ghost tour. The host indulged us all in personal great ghost stories about la binnah!

I have never been to a better place in my life. I can not wait to travel there again some day.

It is a higher class price but then again red lobster would be even more for a not great experience.

Overall: love it!!!