“The worst service our family has encountered, along with steep prices.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Beks

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the Brick Distinct. Locally owned and operated since 2005.
“The worst service our family has encountered, along with steep prices.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Went with our family of 5. Our children are teenagers, my husband, mother and I. Our order was wrong, had to finally get up to get it corrected as no one came to our table. Also had to get up and ask for the check and get up again to pay the check.

For the prices they charge, the service was terrible. Food was good once we got it, but we had to work way too hard. Dining out should be a pleasant experience and this wasn't.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fairburn, Georgia
“A hack saw couldn't cut the prime rib”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Nice decor, good location, great portions, but the signature special prime rib was 1/3 fat and the remainder was almost too tough to cut and nearly impossible to chew and swallow. Worse the server, who claimed to be related to the owners, offered nothing more than a shug and said that's how steaks were in Missouri. It was the worst $35 prime rib I've ever had and I was hugely disappointed, given that Beks iis reviewed as the best in Fulton.

Visited September 2012
Warrenton, Missouri
“Nice ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The food here is always good, even if the selection sometimes seems small. And they carry my favorite wine! The service is also good & I like the nice but relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fulton, Missouri
“Best dip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Best dip in town! Great food and wine! Great place for a date, or friends to catch up. Have specials and lots to choose from.

Visited October 2012
Fulton, Missouri
“Will not be back and I live in Fulton!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have been on Fulton for about 3 years. My family suggested Beks was an awesome place to dine. The first time we went...seating was okay, food was fair but I don't think Beks is kid friendly. Inappropriate behavior at the bar, one or both were employed at Beks. The second time we visited Beks was slightly better. Our family was seated upstairs. Kids enjoyed looking around, our family was able visit without shouting and the food was fair. The 3rd visit to Beks this past summer we left without eating. I'm not sure if we were forgotten or our assigned waitress went home but after 30 minutes no drinks, no menus and no orders taken, the THREE of us decided to leave. We were seated near the front door, so I'm not sure what the issue was. Maybe overlooked? Doubt it...not acceptable. The fourth and final visit was an absolute joke!.This time there were TWO of us and had plenty of time to visit no matter what Beks had for us. We waited at the door for about 15 minutes before asking when we would be seated, noting many table were available. We were told the tables were reserved and we would be seated in about 10 minutes. No problem. The FIVE hostesses, standing at the door were whispering/arguing. An angry hostess then took us to an adjoined room that looked like a storage room and seated us at a round table for a party of 6-8. When I stated it was just the 2 of us, her response was 'it's okay'. For who? It was dirty, dusty, no table settings, no chairs, no menus...are you kidding? We waited for about another 15 minutes before I walked out to the main area to see more empty tables and staff poking each other, laughing and joking. We decided to leave. The staff crowded at the front door didn't even acknowledge us as we walked around them to get out the door. I would love to see what Willie Degel or Robert Irvine would do if they were to be invited to Beks!

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Beks? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Beks, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.