“Very nice room for the price.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelier Motel

Travelier Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fulton
Travelier Motel
You added Travelier Motel to your Saves list
600 South Business 54, Fulton, MO 65251   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fulton
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Very nice room for the price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Appreciated friendliness of the manager, cleanliness and comfort of room, including comfort height toilet. Mattresses comfortable and some small touches that are thoughtful for traveler. Quiet and simple, but attractive.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Fairburn, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

If you are a smoker, you will love this place.

The people who own it now are great, the re-modeled rooms are beautiful, the parking in front of your room, the wifi, the refrig and micros in every room, the general cleanliness and the rates are the best in town, especially by the month.

Everything is great and I would have given it a 5 rating, EXCEPT that I'm a non-smoker and everything has a strong smoke odor. My room, was supposedly a non-smoking room, but it smelled aweful. The pillows, the towels, the furniture are smelled like smoke. There was a window in the room, but you could not open it because of the smokers continually walking by the room.

There is a no-smoking in public places law in Fulton that prohibits smokers from smoking less that 15 feet away from non-smoking areas, like my room, BUT the owners claim that their hotel is exempt.

Bottom lines:
1) If you are a smoker, this is a great place, 5 stars and you'll have lots of folks to hang out with and smoke and there is a onvenience store wiithin a close walk so you can buy more smokes.
2) If you are a non-smoker, like myself or trying to quit smoking, find another hotel and that way when you return home you wont need to wash everything you had with you. For non-smokers, the rating is 1.

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled room on the back side to avoid road noise and hang out by the BBQ with other smo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Brad P, Owner at Travelier Motel, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
We try very hard to please everyone who stays with us. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to please everybody. We are sorry that your stay was less than you expected.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

The place was so clean. The very comfy. The down comforter wonderful. The staff very friendly and accommodating. BUT the dead bolt didn't work so we propped a chair under the door knob since outside entries. And then we pulled down the nice comforter to thread bare and stained sheets. Ugh. Shower? Adequate. Towels? Stained badly. If they would just clean up their linens and put locks on the doors it would be great for an inexpensive night

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Brad P, Owner at Travelier Motel, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
I apologize for your less than expected stay at the Travelier. Sometimes maintenance issues can be overlooked. That is not an excuse because there is no excuse. I should have known sooner and had we checked the deadbolts more regularly we would have known that there was a problem with one. We take safety very seriously and as soon as I learned of the deadbolt not working properly I made a call to our local locksmith. All of our locks were checked and fortunately only the one was loose. I assure you that had I known of the faulty deadbolt, it would have been fixed immediately. As for your bedding and stained towels, housekeeping has learned what is acceptable bedding and what is not. We have since replaced all sheets and towels that are inadequate with new ones. We appreciate you giving us a chance and apologize for letting you down. We want our guests to be comfortable, Safe and happy. Should you ever find yourself back in Fulton, please come bye and allow us another opportunity to make your stay a pleasant one. Thank you.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have the opportunity to stay in Fulton several times a year, and my last three trips, I have stayed at the newly upgraded and refurbished Travelier Motel. Great care has been taken by the Proctor family to retain many classic characteristics while upgrading the rooms and furnishings. My rooms have been quite clean and appealing, and are a nice break from thin-walled cookie cutter rooms at some of the major chains. If you have reason to stay in Fulton, I would strongly suggest you take advantage of the value offered by the "new" Travelier. I have suggested this to many family members and friends. Give them a try; I think you will be quite pleased. GREAT location for anyone visiting Fulton, Westminster College or William Woods University, or the National Churchill Museum.

Room Tip: Owners will help you selcet the best room to suit your needs.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I stayed at the Travelier Motel for three weeks while transitioning to an new job and awaiting closure on a home in Jefferson City. This truly is a family run establishment that is taking a rustic establishment and turning it into some VERY NICE rooms. I have stayed in hotels all over the world (some very lucrative) and I would say that my experience at the Travelier is hands down the best value for the dollar.

Room Tip: Just ask and I am sure that one of the family will leave you with a favorable memory.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Lawrence, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I was on a motorcycle road trip and stopped here on my way from Jefferson City to Kingdom city. I saw their advertisement on the road, and decided to pull off and try it out. Best decision of my trip. Very nice people and the room was great! I'm planning another trip (taking my wife this time) and we will be stopping here on our travels.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We're booking 10 more rooms for wedding party this fall! We went scouting for a group of family and friends for our upcoming daughters wedding! Rooms have been updated nicely! I can tell owners take great pride!!!! Met the mother and daughter and got a full tour of several rooms! We love supporting local businesses like these. Highly recommend!! Affordable. Safe. Clean. Friendly. And yes...spent the night with a ceiling fan....just like home!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Travelier Motel? Share your experiences!