We had never stayed at a Country Hearth Inn before but we were pleasantly surprised by this hotel in the middle of the Ozarks in the town of Fulton, MO. We were just looking for a decent and affordable place to stay while we were in the Columbia/Jefferson City area. Many of the hotels listed for these two cities were at a higher cost than we could afford or else had some bad reviews. I took a chance on this hotel in Fulton and it paid for the little extra drive we had to make (it is 20 miles from Jefferson City and 25 miles from Columbia). I won’t tell you what we paid for the room but we have not paid that low of a rate for decades.
The whole hotel is non-smoking and you can get either a king bed or double queens. The room is a nice size and we didn’t feel cramped at all. It had a microwave, frig, and safe that came with the room. The 25” TV with cable was more than adequate for our needs. The king-size bed was great for sleeping the only problem being was that we slept so hard we had weird dreams. We were on the highway side of the hotel and so we got some road noise but it was minimal at night since Highway 54 is not used much at night. Otherwise, the room was spooky quiet. There was no sound except that of our own breathing. The shower was great (which is always important to us when traveling). The room was clean and except for our recliner not working real well in great shape. The staff was very helpful. We normally like extra pillows so we can sit up in bed and watch TV so I asked for two extra pillows when we checked in. The young man at the front desk didn’t question me at all and took me to the laundry area and gave me the pillows. When we got to the room we found we already had five pillows on the bed. We didn’t have the continental breakfast but it was adequate for a quick bite on the way out, if someone wanted something.
If you are looking for a clean, safe and quiet place for a night or two, this hotel will fill the bill. The only reason we didn’t give it five circles was that there are no eating place close by. You have to drive about a mile into Fulton to find food places. However, there is a nice convenience store/ gas station next door. It was a perfect home away from home and we will be going back to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Hearth Inn & Suites is indoor property. We offer complimentary hot/cold breakfast. We have indoor pool and hot tub. We also have fitness center, meeting room. All rooms have micro/fridge, cable HBO, in-room coffee makers, hair dryers and free WiFi. We are located right off Hwy 54 and exit F. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Country Hearth Inn & Suites Fulton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn & Suites Fulton Hotel Fulton
- Country Hearth Inn And Suites Fulton