Stayed here this week and not the run of the mill Hilton property. I am sure by the design they took it over from another hotel chain as the hotel, although large, had a lot of charm. Large property, but only 2 or 3 floors. Clean and large rooms, with a nice separate shower stall. Very quiet as I didn't hear a sole during my stay. Was real nice walking into a room where the AC was on, and had a real nice chill in the room upon arrival.
I had the breakfast buffet which was above average. Nice selection with fresh fruit. Service at the front desk was first rate. Would definitely stay here.
I have said this before after staying at other Hilton properties, but I don't understand why a hotel does not have glasses or worst case, plastic cups in the bathroom. We are not talking about a La Quinta here, but a Hilton which for the money that is charged, should furnish each room with 1-2 glasses, and not go the plastic cup route. Anyone from Hilton want to comment?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Frontenac hotel is located next to Plaza Frontenac, a popular attraction for shopping, dining and entertainment. Each room includes WiFi at no charge. The hotel features vast and beautiful event space for conferences, business meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel Frontenac
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Saint Louis