“Luxurious Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton St. Louis Frontenac

You added Hilton St. Louis Frontenac to your Saves list
Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1335 S Lindbergh Blvd, Frontenac, Saint Louis, MO 63131   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Romance for Two
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Frontenac
Nashville, Tennessee
“Luxurious Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

The minute I walked into the lobby I knew this would be an experience to remember. The staff has a way of making a guest feel special and pampered. The Executive lounge was the best of any Hilton property I have stayed in the past with courteous service and tasty treats.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Philadelphia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Dear travelers, this hotel's rooms and furnishings are the only issue with this Hilton Hotel. Simply put, the rooms don't meet the expectation of a Hitlon property. Great service from staff, remarkably clean given the age of the room, and for our purposes it was a great location. That said, the accomidations weren't at the level one would expect at this price point and from Hilton.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Kansas City, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our room was extremely hot. It was so hot, we woke up sweating at 2am. The security guard tried to fix it, but couldn't. Then, we were woken up at 8am by the service people. Then, management walked in on us at 10:30am. He asked if we were checking out even though we had an hour and a half before we had to check out. It was creepy to be walked in on without knocking, but luckily I wasn't walking around naked or changing.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the hotel to celebrate our anniversary. The check-in process was easy and quick. Our room was at the end of a hallway, very quiet, large, nice bathroom, clean - everything we wanted. Champagne was delivered to our room along with two wine glasses (we requested the wine glasses). The wine glasses where a tad dusty but no biggie - I wiped them off myself - easy fix. We had reservations at Flemings and I didn't want to drive (yes, I know it's less than a half mile from the hotel - but no drinking and driving) so i called the front desk to request a taxi. They offered to give us a ride to and from the restaurant (yeah!!!). No charge to us but, of course, we tipped the driver.
In the end, we had a great stay!

Room Tip: 3rd floor!!! Very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was a host hotel for our friends daughter's wedding - reasonable price, excellent room and bed, wish it was queen instead of double because it's really too small for too adults. Super large shower and fresh smelling towels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had heard great things about this hotel from coworkers that had stayed here, so I decided to give it a try. I have to admit, I was pretty let down. I received an upgrade as a Diamond member, but I just wasn't all that impressed with the room. It was a bit outdated and it needed some serious deep cleaning. The bathroom smelled like a back alley; it was awful! The multiple buildings were far from convenient when it came to heading to the executive lounge. The style in the hotel reminded me of an old motel...there's something about windows by the hotel room door that look out into the hall that just makes me think of the 70's. Yuck. It's convenient to the freeway, shopping, and restaurants, but I can't think of any good reason to stay here again. I'd rather stay downtown and drive out that way to eat. On the upside, all of the staff were extremely friendly!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
alsedlacek, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience with us. I'm very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your guest suite. We try to do everything that we can to make sure that our guest's stay is a comfortable one,and I apologize that we fell below your expectaions. We thank you for your positive comments regarding our staff and I hope that the next time you are in town you will give us another opportunity in a manner that we are known for.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel as part of a wedding party. I found the hotel staff to be friendly and attentive to guest needs. The room was excellent for a short stay and comfortable for two people. The hotel has a shuttle, which will pick you up to go the airport and transport you to other parts of the city, which is very convenient and saves on cab fare.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hilton St. Louis Frontenac? Share your experiences!