Husband and I stayed here for a wedding in the greater St. Louis area.
This Hilton is just bizarre. The main building (where you check in) feels like its a gutted mansion that's been remodeled. High ceilings, antiquey furniture, large staircase. Our room was in this building.
Room is spacious (indicative of older construction) and great shower.
Room service was okay. The server felt prompted to tell us how busy she is and that she's exhausted.
There's also an entirely separate building, which I believe houses the suites. You either have to brave the elements to get there or maze your way to an upper level where there's a sky walk.
This hotel is also victim of the no u turn/left turn rules in St.
Louis. You have to go around the block to go the other direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Frontenac hotel is located next to Plaza Frontenac, a popular attraction for shopping, dining and entertainment. Each room includes WiFi at no charge. The hotel features vast and beautiful event space for conferences, business meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel Frontenac
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Saint Louis