I stayed at the Hilton Frontenac in St. Louis for a business trip, the hotel is very charming and incredibly spacious. The room I stayed in was enormous, the bed was also huge and I felt the room was very comfortable and spacious. The bathroom was lovely as was the huge walk in shower.
We had access to the executive room upstairs on the third floor, and although breakfast was part of the package, I am not sure the deal for the executive room was worth it. You have to pay for your own alcohol, and breakfast was just toast or cereal. But this was a nice area to escape and unwind after a long business day.
Opposite the hotel is a small supermarket, to the side of the hotel is large shopping mall and there are many restaurants to choose from around the Hotel depending on your taste. The Hilton Frontenac is lovely hotel, situated in a clean and safe area of St. Louis but I would be skeptical to stay here if you are not driving. There is NO public transport near by so you must either drive everywhere or get a taxi.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel Frontenac
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel
- Hilton St Louis Frontenac
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Saint Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Frontenac hotel is located next to Plaza Frontenac, a popular attraction for shopping, dining and entertainment. Each room includes WiFi at no charge. The hotel features vast and beautiful event space for conferences, business meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.