I'm a Hilton Honors member and while this hotel was nice it certainly wasn't up to Hilton standards. There are actually two hotel buildings. The main hotel and the 'North Annex' I stayed in the Annex. You actually walk through the lobby down the long hallway out of the building through a side door across the parking lot into the Annex. Not horrible if you only have one light bag. But if you have a family or several bags prepare yourself. There is no elevator in the Annex, at least none that I could find in the entry way. So you lug your bags up the steps if you're on one of the upper floors. The room was very nice, bed was comfortable. Like I said nice but not really what you expect from a Hilton. Room service was great, fast and the food was very good. They have a bar and resturaunt on site in the main hotel building. Breakfast was very good. I can certainly recommend this hotel but you just know what you're in for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Frontenac hotel is located next to Plaza Frontenac, a popular attraction for shopping, dining and entertainment. Each room includes WiFi at no charge. The hotel features vast and beautiful event space for conferences, business meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel Frontenac
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Saint Louis