“This is the place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton St. Louis Frontenac

Save Saved
You added Hilton St. Louis Frontenac to your Saves list
Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1335 S Lindbergh Blvd, Frontenac, Saint Louis, MO 63131   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Romance for Two
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Frontenac
Arvada, Colorado, United States
“This is the place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was a very well kept facility. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. This is one of the best Hilton Hotels hands down I have stayed at! Bar\restaurant menus and staff were great with a good variety and healthy choices. Sunday brunch was the best with all the selections-health and otherwise.
Since I try to stay healthy when traveling, I visit the gym. All equipment worked, was in good condition, and had ample room to do any type of exercise(s) wanted. I can not say this for a majority of locations I've visited in the past 7 years.

Room Tip: Sunday brunch is a must.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

A 1960 throwback...wide halls, worn carpet, threadbare linens and dingy dark rooms. A fitness center with poorly maintained equipment. For the cost of a room here you could have a clean, new room with decent linens elsewhere.

The physical layout is unfortunately a maze of dank hallways, filthy windows and to make it worse they have two buildings to negotiate meaning you spend time outside in generally bad weather attempting to get back and forth.

Stay away from this hotel.....on the positive side..the staff is very good, they try had but have a poor property to deal with!

Room Tip: Get room in main building so you don't have to go outside!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
alsedlacek, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. We certainly apologize for the less than satisfactory visit you experienced. We are currently undergoing a renovation to address some of the areas and hope that this did not detract from your visit but will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. I want to thank you for recognizing our staff and their service levels. I have contacted the appropriate departments concerning the areas you mentioned and I can assure you that the items discussed are not typical of our property or servcie levels provided.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I will first echo other reviewers by saying the hotel is very attractive and clean, and the front desk staff is friendly and efficient. My surprise delight, however, is the quality of the in-room dining experience. We ordered two appetizers that were absolutely delicious. I'm a foodie and don't ever have high expectations for chain hotel room service, but we were crunched for time and ordered. The dishes were presented like main courses, with vegetables, nice hot rolls, and even a couple of chocolates. But what was truly delightful was the quality of the construction, if you will, of the dishes. Favors melded beautifully. Tomorrow night we had planned to try one of the local eateries, but I am having serious second thoughts! So, if you find yourself at the Hilton Frontenac soon, consider in-room dining; I don't expect the chef to be here too long - some restauranteur is sure to hire him or her away. (By the way, I'm used to big-city prices, so I found the price point reasonable, especially for the quality.)

Albany, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is a very nice hotel in the Frontenac area of St. Louis. The rooms and conference rooms were well appointed and the bed was very comfortable. I stayed during a snow/ice storm and the parking garage was a life-saver. My only complaint about the hotel was that it was very spread out and consists of many buildings over a large complex. There was no indoor connection between the buildings and as a result a visit to the lobby required a very heavy jacket. Overall my stay was very pleasant and I will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the lobby.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Arlington, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding weekend and had a great experience. The rooms were nice, a good size, clean, and the beds were pretty comfortable. Hotel staff was responsive to our requests. The on-site pub/restaurant was pretty standard hotel fare and overpriced, but it was convenient. A hotel shuttle is available to take you to the airport and, other obligations permitting, they will also take you anywhere within a few miles' radius. Front desk staff was also very accommodating when I got sick and we had to extend our stay by a day.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel staff really came though when I was looking for rooms and space for events relating to my father's funeral. There wasn't much notice and we were scrambling to find space. Kudos to the staff (catering/group sales and restaurant managers) for finding a solutions to our requests.

We have stayed at the hotel before and there is another hotel that would have been closer, but the staff at the Hilton really made a difference. Even thought the hotel was booked for a big conference, the staff was able to find us rooms for the out of town guests (when I tried to book a room online it said there weren't any available) and space for our celebration afterwards.

Rooms were great, meals in both the bar and grill and main restaurant were very good. The breakfast buffet was outstanding.

We will stay here again when we are in town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Charleston, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed here during a conference and had a great time! The rooms were large, the beds were comfortable, and everything was very clean. My only issue is that the hotel is a bit hard to navigate since it has multiple buildings. I was actually in a back building which was fine but the layout could be an issue for some people. Other than that though, no complaints!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton St. Louis Frontenac? Share your experiences!