“Love the look of this place!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton St. Louis Frontenac

Save Saved
You added Hilton St. Louis Frontenac to your Saves list
Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1335 S Lindbergh Blvd, Frontenac, Saint Louis, MO 63131   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Romance for Two
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Frontenac
Charleston, West Virginia
“Love the look of this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed here during a conference and had a great time! The rooms were large, the beds were comfortable, and everything was very clean. My only issue is that the hotel is a bit hard to navigate since it has multiple buildings. I was actually in a back building which was fine but the layout could be an issue for some people. Other than that though, no complaints!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This room provided a clean, quiet, relaxing atmosphere at the end of a long day of meetings. The staff were all friendly and very helpful. Food choices were adequate and meals served promptly and always hot and tasty.

Farmer City, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is a lovely older hotel that has been well maintained over the years. Staff was very good rooms were very comfortable. The only thing that the hotel is put together a bit odd. In some cases that adds to its charm, other times it is just hard to find your way around. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Some rooms can be quite a walk. Some you can park very close to. Be sure to request a close on if...
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

This was my first business trip to St. Louis and I picked this hotel from our company travel planning website. I had a very enjoyable stay. The hotel lobby is gorgeous and my room was clean and spacious. I'm a Hilton diamond member and the hotel has a very nice HHonors lounge that is well stocked with soft drinks and water and they have a cocktail hour as well as a coffee and dessert time around 8:00 pm. Check-in and check-out was fast and easy.

• Stayed December 2012
Columbia, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is a 172 yr. old hotel that has been refurbished and is in excellent shape. The guest rooms are very spacious. The sleep number beds confortable as well as other the accomodations. The hotel offers a free airport shuttle to and from the hotel and some local areas. The restaurant was good. There is an upscale Mall next door and numerous restaurants. There is a pool and fitness room, however, I did not use those.

The room was quiet and I never heard niose from the hall or adjoining rooms. Room had a flat screen TV with cable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I had a blast here. The staff was friendly and willing to do anything to help. I received the best customer service I have had in years. You need to stay here.I will be a loyal customer to this hotel. You need to stay here. Rooms were prestine. I was never worried about my stuff in my room. Very impressive.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Springfield, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

We did not stay at the hotel so I can't tell you about that. We did eat Sunday brunch at the hotel's restaurant on veterans day. Let me start positive by saying that the food was delicious. They had a small salad bar, smoked salmon, shrimp, eggs Benedict, a carving station, breakfast and lunch items, and desserts. Was it worth $28 per person? Probably not. I may feel different about that had the service been good. This was the absolute WORST service we have ever had. We waited close to 10 minutes just to get a server to acknowledge us. I had to go find the host just to get someone to come to get our drinks. Then she didn't keep our drinks filled. We had to continually wait on her to get water or juice. Mind you, this is a buffet and they weren't busy at all. Then she dropped the check off fairly early and we couldn't find her again. I had to go back to the host stand after waiting 15 minutes just to pay the bill. She wasn't a bit apologetic. When you're paying $60 for two people to eat I expect excellence. After being raised in the restaurant business I have it instilled in me to always tip above the norm. My husband and I were so appalled by the service I didn't tip. First time in my life. Very disappointed and will not go back.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Hilton St. Louis Frontenac? Share your experiences!