The hotel itself is nice and well-kept. The people at the front desk, however, were not only unhelpful, but actually actively foiled my attempts to get where I was going. Long story short, they told me how to book a ride on the shuttle, I did everything they said and checked in with them twice to guarantee that I was booked and would get where I needed to be (I was being polite throughout, but persistent because I had a feeling that something strange was up). At the appointed time, 4pm, the driver of the shuttle told me he had not been informed that he would be driving me. I checked again with the staff at the desk and they said "oh yeah, we had to cancel your ride." That was it. No explanation. No apology. No nothing. So I hitch-hiked to the wedding I was attending. Their behavior was so strange that I would almost believe that they were under the thumb of an oppressive manager or something like that. They looked harried, tired, even a little afraid. Very strange. The next day at check out the same gentleman at the desk asked how everything was and I said fine, except for this experience. He tried to blame it on me by saying I had probably not called earlier enough. That was not true, but I was tired of the whole thing so I just left. So, nice environment, but terribly unreliable and bizzarre service.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel Frontenac
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel
- Hilton St Louis Frontenac
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Saint Louis
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.