Having stayed at a wonderfully renovated older Hilton property last weekend, the contrast between it and the Frontenac location is like night and day. The stay began with checkin by a lackluster dull personality kid at the front desk. The hotel property is old and sagging and in dire need of a facelift. While there is a stately graciousness to the general architecture & the rooms are very spacious, they are noisy and desperately in need of new linens and draperies. The settee had huge stains on it as did the curtains. The hairdryer shelf in the bathroom was full of dust. I chose the Executive "floor" for the ease of access for nibblies and breakfast. It was pretty disappointing. Basically a room key gives you access to a room that is called the Executive Lounge. There is no specific floor of rooms that allows select people access. The snack and breakfast offerings were disappointing. Better breakfasts can be enjoyed on the Hampton properties. Would probably not stay here again until a facelift is done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Frontenac hotel is located next to Plaza Frontenac, a popular attraction for shopping, dining and entertainment. Each room includes WiFi at no charge. The hotel features vast and beautiful event space for conferences, business meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel Frontenac
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Saint Louis