We were just passing through and needed a place to stay. First off, if you are coming through, make sure you stay somewhere in West St. Louis, MO side of the river. The hotel is a bit of an odd setup, it's obviously a very old building, but it is in good shape. I can't tell if the hotel needs a major makeover or touchup. Some things look dated, but everything is still clean and in very good condition. There's a bar & restaurant there too. Also, breakfast was very good. We had no issues staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Frontenac hotel is located next to Plaza Frontenac, a popular attraction for shopping, dining and entertainment. Each room includes WiFi at no charge. The hotel features vast and beautiful event space for conferences, business meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Hotel Frontenac
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton St. Louis Frontenac Saint Louis