“Good overnight stop! ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Florissant
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Good overnight stop! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was an overnight stay for us. We were traveling from Kansas to Maryland. Hotel was clean and pleasant, staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was a variety of hot and cold items. We were arriving late and tried to find a pharmacy or grocery store for personal items and this was very unsuccessful.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Florissant. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and hospitable. Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Greeley J. Rodriguez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Well I didnt give the hotel 5 stars because we didnt have a microwave or fridge but the other 4 stars are well deserved. From the beginning the experience was great. The manager checked me in and made sure I had a room on the floor I desired. The location is clean and welcoming. The parking is free and there are many near by restaurants and stores. Very close to the highway!
The actual room was spacious and the beds were comfy the bathroom was clean and no bed bugs!!!!!!!!!! Room had a flat screen a desk/chair and a seperate chair. A/C was great. Breakfast the next morning was sausage, eggs, bagels/bread, cereal, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, muffins, juice etc... Customer Service was great from check in to check out! I would stay here again if ever in the area for the customer service alone!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Ms BreBre :)

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful detailed review!! I'm very glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable.

I hope you are able to visit us again soon!

Greeley Rodriguez
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

we enjoyed our rather short night here with quiet room. TV selection was good, however, and everything was very clean. WIFI excellent and staff friendly. Breakfast was what we expected. Easy access onto I 270 which is a real plus!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest -

Bremerton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is my second time to this hotel. My wife and I are very pleased with staff, accommodations, and maids. The maids are extremely friendly and helpful. Most of the front desk personnel were friendly, but they were all helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mike-

Odessa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was very happy with this hotel. The room was clean, the staff was pleasant, and the room met my needs for my business trip. I wish that there would have some more healthy choices for breakfast but otherwise, all was well. I will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Pamela R. -

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful detailed review!! I'm very glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! I hope you are able to visit us again soon!

Greeley Rodriguez
Athens, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

The staff was courteous and the room was clean. The breakfast was fine, but was a little late to get rolling. I'd think travelers would be better served if the breakfast was fully ready at 6 as stated.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Christopher -

Ft. Leonard Wood, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Not a bad room, but no fridge or microwave and while taking a shower the tub quickly gathered into standing water. I don't know about you but I highly dislike standing in water while taking a shower. Complimentary breakfast was OK. Of course I love making my own waffles, the pre-made omelettes were not bad and neither were the sausage links. I love Hampton Inn's so I'll probably stay again somewhere else after doing more research, but more than likely I will not be staying at this one ever again if I can help it. I give it a 6 out of 10, plus there was a bus full of teenage girls roaming the halls that night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest -

First of all, thank you for your review of your recent stay at our property. We appreciate your honest feedback. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I have contacted our maintenance team to correct the problem. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience, as cleanliness and comfort are our first priority. We do take all of our reviews into account as we are always trying to better our property for the future. We hope that you'll give us another chance the next time you're in town!

Greeley J. Rodriguez

Been to Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270? Share your experiences!