“Staff makes it OK” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Florissant
Houston, Texas
“Staff makes it OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here one brief night on my way out. Be aware they do not have a shuttle to the airport. The hotel is older and could use updating but the room was clean. Front desk staff was incredibly helpful, getting me directions to rental car return and giving me "breakfast in a bag" the night before, since I was leaving so early. Hopefully this hotel will be updated.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Ricky,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Florissant. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and hospitable. Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We hope you stay with us again soon!

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
LUTHER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

As with all Hamton Inns, the staff is always friendly and accomodating. The beds are great, and the rooms super clean. Plenty choices for the breakfast menu which is always nice as well. I am out in hotels 3-4 nights a week and it is a pleasure to stay at hotels like this.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear Mike,

Indianapolis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I left very impressed with the staff. Overall the property is older, but the rooms were clean. The To-Go Breakfast Bags were nice. If you're looking for a hotel in that area, no reason to hesitate to stay here. I know some view the 3/5 rating as bad, but that is not the case for me. It is an Average hotel w/ great staff.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, December 27, 2012

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights (Monday and Tuesday night) in November on business. I arrived at the airport on Wednesday morning around 8am and asked if I could check-in early and the lady said yes!

When I arrived, the attendant Beth was super friendly and helpful and informed me about hotel policies. She also told me to help myself to the breakfast, even though I think technically, I'm probably not supposed to since normally guests can only check in during the afternoon.

I was also fairly impressed with the breakfast options. There's the standard continental options of cereal, fruit, and pastries, but there's a hot option that changed each day I was there. Tuesday morning had these delicious bagels topped with some mysterious delicious food.

The room was comfy and the comforter was really fluffy! (Though I don't recommend using hotel comforters in general since they're probably washed like twice a year).

As typical for a Hampton Inn, the fitness room was on the small side, with only cardio equipment. But considering everything else, I would recommend staying here!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Howard,

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful detailed review!! I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and hospitable. Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Warsaw, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The location is easy to get to off I-270, friendly staff, very clean, with comfortable beds. They have a great complimentary breakfast. If you are in a hurry, they even have a to-go breakfast ready at the front desk. We have stayed here the last 2 times we have traveled through St Louis

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, December 16, 2012

atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

So I was driving to MIssouri and stopped by the welcome center and I found an advertisment of this hotel.This Florissant Hampton Inn hotel is amazing. The hotel staff is very friendly and they do not charge for anything. I checked in with a very friendly front desk clerk. When I got to the room I needed extra towels so I called down and within less then 2 mins they had towels at my door. This hotel personal is a great example of what service should be. This hotel offers great hot breakfast, free internet and free parking!!! What more can you ask for? Hot Chocolate and coffee. They have it 24/7 in the lobby!!!

Room Tip: book at the Hampton Inn Florissant with the Holiday Rate like I did!!!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Brad , Wow! Thank you for the wonderful detailed review!! I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! I hope you are able to visit us again soon! Best regards, Greeley Rodriguez - General Manager
North Augusta, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Arrived at the front desk to check in (without reservations) and they were completely booked. Not surprising. Wanted to stay with the rest of the family as we prepared and conducted our Father's funeral. Unfortunately we had to find a hotel for one night elsewhere. Before we left, the front desk staff ensured we had a reservation for the next 5 nights. Staff even ensured we were near the rest of our family. The staff was very accommodating, informative and sympathetic. Hotel was clean, bedding very comfortable and a great location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, October 30, 2012

Greeley J. Rodriguez

Been to Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270? Share your experiences!