“Very Good Hotel Easy access off I-270” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Florissant
Warsaw, Indiana
“Very Good Hotel Easy access off I-270”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The location is easy to get to off I-270, friendly staff, very clean, with comfortable beds. They have a great complimentary breakfast. If you are in a hurry, they even have a to-go breakfast ready at the front desk. We have stayed here the last 2 times we have traveled through St Louis

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Florissant. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and hospitable. Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Greeley J. Rodriguez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

So I was driving to MIssouri and stopped by the welcome center and I found an advertisment of this hotel.This Florissant Hampton Inn hotel is amazing. The hotel staff is very friendly and they do not charge for anything. I checked in with a very friendly front desk clerk. When I got to the room I needed extra towels so I called down and within less then 2 mins they had towels at my door. This hotel personal is a great example of what service should be. This hotel offers great hot breakfast, free internet and free parking!!! What more can you ask for? Hot Chocolate and coffee. They have it 24/7 in the lobby!!!

Room Tip: book at the Hampton Inn Florissant with the Holiday Rate like I did!!!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Brad , Wow! Thank you for the wonderful detailed review!! I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! I hope you are able to visit us again soon! Best regards, Greeley Rodriguez - General Manager
North Augusta, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Arrived at the front desk to check in (without reservations) and they were completely booked. Not surprising. Wanted to stay with the rest of the family as we prepared and conducted our Father's funeral. Unfortunately we had to find a hotel for one night elsewhere. Before we left, the front desk staff ensured we had a reservation for the next 5 nights. Staff even ensured we were near the rest of our family. The staff was very accommodating, informative and sympathetic. Hotel was clean, bedding very comfortable and a great location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, October 30, 2012

Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband is a tour bus driver this was night number two of a 14 day trip. They were very accomadating for the buses and for the group of elderly people. On the way back it was night number 11. Very pleased. Breakfast was a big plus!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, October 9, 2012

Cincinnati, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

We needed a place to stay as we drove from Kansas to Ohio with a 2.5 year old and 7 month old. Although disappointed that they had outdoor pool which had just closed for season, we were happy with superior customer service.

My wife and two year old went to breakfast first. They overheard my girl mention she was cold and brought her a clean towel to wrap to in. Also brought crayons and paper without asking. Also when she went to bathroom, they knocked to make sure they didn't want plates thrown away.

Then, as a crazy storm rolled in, they hurried out to help me jump my car with a small portable charger/tire air compressor. Thanks!

• Stayed September 2012
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, September 8, 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I always stay in Hamptons or Marriots when traveling. I was a little let down by the appearance, cleanliness, and smelliness of this hotel. The carpet seemed to have spots that were accompanied by little black spots making you think the area had been wet and then mildewed. The staff, especially Beth, offered superb customer service. She was very friendly and accommodating. It was nice to be 10 minutes from the airport, which was my main goal. Perhaps this location is a little older and it is showing. Not sure if I would stay there again if I needed to.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment about your stay at our hotel. I am glad to find out that our location was a plus for you and that you found our staff to be professional and courteous. But on the same token, I am very disappointed to find out that your stay was not a comfortable one.

I have personally met with my management team and discussed the cleanliness issues you experienced. We are actively taking steps to correct this matter and we are now currently in the process of shampooing and replacing carpet in many different areas of the hotel.

I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity next time you are in St Louis.

Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

That is the best I can say about this place ... "convenient to the Interstate." Seems like an older facility that is very tired. The event that really concerned me occurred at midnight when an alarm went off in our room ... when we awoke it smelled like something was burning, but ours was the only room where the alarm sounded. I called the desk ... they had no indication of an alarm, and sent a security guard. The security guard also detected a burning smell but, like me, could not identify the source. I told the desk person I wanted to move to another room or another hotel. We were moved to another room, and the desk said they were going to call a maintenance person to come in immediately. Upon checking out at 8:00am, I mentioned all this at the desk and learned that the fellow at the desk was, in fact, the maintenance man. He had not been to check on the room yet, he said, as he had to cover the desk. Wow. On the up side, the hotel comped my room.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you for your notifying us of your recent experience. I often times utilize guest reviews to assess insights within our hotel operations. The health and safety of our guests is a number one priority for us. I have reviewed your feedback with the hotel team and we are now actively taking steps to correct the matter. I appreciate you alerting me to this matter and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the area.

Been to Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270? Share your experiences!