“Great place to sleep and eat.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Florissant
Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
“Great place to sleep and eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband is a tour bus driver this was night number two of a 14 day trip. They were very accomadating for the buses and for the group of elderly people. On the way back it was night number 11. Very pleased. Breakfast was a big plus!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Florissant. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and hospitable. Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We hope you stay with us again soon!

167 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cincinnati, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

We needed a place to stay as we drove from Kansas to Ohio with a 2.5 year old and 7 month old. Although disappointed that they had outdoor pool which had just closed for season, we were happy with superior customer service.

My wife and two year old went to breakfast first. They overheard my girl mention she was cold and brought her a clean towel to wrap to in. Also brought crayons and paper without asking. Also when she went to bathroom, they knocked to make sure they didn't want plates thrown away.

Then, as a crazy storm rolled in, they hurried out to help me jump my car with a small portable charger/tire air compressor. Thanks!

• Stayed September 2012
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, September 8, 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I always stay in Hamptons or Marriots when traveling. I was a little let down by the appearance, cleanliness, and smelliness of this hotel. The carpet seemed to have spots that were accompanied by little black spots making you think the area had been wet and then mildewed. The staff, especially Beth, offered superb customer service. She was very friendly and accommodating. It was nice to be 10 minutes from the airport, which was my main goal. Perhaps this location is a little older and it is showing. Not sure if I would stay there again if I needed to.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment about your stay at our hotel. I am glad to find out that our location was a plus for you and that you found our staff to be professional and courteous. But on the same token, I am very disappointed to find out that your stay was not a comfortable one.

I have personally met with my management team and discussed the cleanliness issues you experienced. We are actively taking steps to correct this matter and we are now currently in the process of shampooing and replacing carpet in many different areas of the hotel.

I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity next time you are in St Louis.

Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

That is the best I can say about this place ... "convenient to the Interstate." Seems like an older facility that is very tired. The event that really concerned me occurred at midnight when an alarm went off in our room ... when we awoke it smelled like something was burning, but ours was the only room where the alarm sounded. I called the desk ... they had no indication of an alarm, and sent a security guard. The security guard also detected a burning smell but, like me, could not identify the source. I told the desk person I wanted to move to another room or another hotel. We were moved to another room, and the desk said they were going to call a maintenance person to come in immediately. Upon checking out at 8:00am, I mentioned all this at the desk and learned that the fellow at the desk was, in fact, the maintenance man. He had not been to check on the room yet, he said, as he had to cover the desk. Wow. On the up side, the hotel comped my room.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you for your notifying us of your recent experience. I often times utilize guest reviews to assess insights within our hotel operations. The health and safety of our guests is a number one priority for us. I have reviewed your feedback with the hotel team and we are now actively taking steps to correct the matter. I appreciate you alerting me to this matter and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the area.
Bedford
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Had a business trip to St Louis so this was a convenient location in relation to the airport. It was very hot outside and the room was comfortable but the hallways were VERY warm. Not sure what was going on but management needs to address that. The staff was very pleasant.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
HamptonInnFlorissant, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us on Trip Advisor! I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and we have corrected this matter, but I am glad the rest of your stay went well. We look forward to having you back, should you ever be in the St. Louis area soon. Thank you for your business!

Greeley Rodriguez
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Our church group stayed at the Hampton - Florissant for four nights during the week of Father's Day for an annual event. Mr. Rodriguez was so helpful and patient with helping us with reservations. When we arrived our rooms were clean and ready, the staff was so friendly and efficient - and honest. One of the staff members, Krisandra, cleaned my room one morning. As usual, I left a note reading, "Thank you" with the tip. She cleaned everything so well; but, SHE LEFT HER TIP. When I returned to my room that afternoon, she had already left for the day so, I left it at the front desk with a note for her for the next day. Breakfast was good, too. And I can't say it enough - the staff was so efficient and mannerable! I also requested a refrigerator shortly after arriving to my room. Mr. Rodriguez called to let me know the gentleman would arrive, "shortly" with my refrigerator. He was there with the refrigerator AND a microwave quicker than, "shortly". Not only did he arrive quickly, he anticipated my need. Because after I had gotten off the phone with Mr. Rodriguez, I stated that I should have asked for a microwave as well. I didn't have to call back and ask for it. The only thing I regret is not knowing his name. Thank you, knight in shining armour. Looking forward to coming back next year, Mr. Rodriguez. We plan to bring a larger group next time. Be ready!!! Thank you all again for treating us so well. We know how difficult, "church groups" can be. You all made it look so easy.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Hello :) , Wow! Thank you for the wonderful detailed review!! I'm very glad you and the other group members enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! I hope you are able to visit us again soon! We're all looking forward to next year! Best regards, Greeley Rodriguez Assistant General
GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Nice front desk, room was average.
AC not so cold.
Shady location it seemed. I'm use to staying at the Chesterfield location.

Eat at bandanas BBQ, very nice

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn I-270 Northwest. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and hospitable. Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Greeley Rodriguez

Been to Hampton Inn St. Louis - NW I-270? Share your experiences!