Honestly, my daughter and I and my 2 grandchildren (spring break) decided on the Drury because of their "5:30 Kick-Back" knowing that if it wasn't "much"...we could go out to eat somewhere else. After each long day, we couldn't wait to get back to our hotel for the evening meal and drinks. We didn't have to struggle thru a restaurant with the kids and the Drury menu was absolutely more than enough: Soup, salad, relishes, baked potatoe, chicken strips, macaroni & cheese, nachos/cheese, plus free soft drinks throughout the evening and popcorn. The adults had punch cards and could have a glass of wine or mixed drink on the house...the card was good for ever how many nights you were staying. The evening menu alternated with pasta and meatballs and a different kind of soup. Breakfast was equally as nice: waffles, bagels, scrambled eggs, cheese, sausage, biscuits & gravy, yogurt, cereals.
The location was perfect to get to the Magic House St. Louis Children's Museum and also the St. Louis Science Museum. The staff was unvelieveable friendly and especially nice to the children. The room was clean and no odors whatsoever. The pool was our only problem - water was c-o-l-d!! Hot tub was nice. I used the computer a few times in the "business" area and it worked just fine.
We felt safe so all of this included for $85.47 + tax/2 queen beds. Very happy with the entire package!
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Fenton-St. Louis Hotel Fenton
- Drury Inn And Suites Fenton-St. Louis
- Drury Inn & Suites Fenton-St. Louis Hotel
- Drury Inn Fenton
- Drury Fenton
- Drury Inn Hotel Fenton
- Fenton Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Fenton-St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.