We stayed one night while visiting friends and family in St. Louis. We enjoyed the breakfast and the free happy hour at night. The room was very comfortable and the location was wonderful for getting around St. Louis.
I am a light sleeper and I did not notice any noise from the highway.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Fenton-St. Louis Hotel
- Drury Inn And Suites Fenton-St. Louis
- Drury Inn & Suites Fenton-St. Louis Hotel Fenton
- Drury Inn Fenton
- Drury Fenton
- Drury Inn Hotel Fenton
- Fenton Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Drury Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Fenton-St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.