“A new favorite” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Fenton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“A new favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time on 12/26. Great location, pet friendly, very clean and well maintained. The rooms are a little small but well appointed. Although they allow smoking in some rooms we didn't notice any. We arrived to late for the happy hour (bummer) but the breakfast was great. Per our title, this is a new favorite. We'll stay here again for sure.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Chicago, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Overall we thought the hotel was fine; however we wouldn't stay here again bc of a few key reasons:
1. Noisy rooms - yes it's convenient to be right off the highway but we could also hear the traffic all night

2. Smoke is allowed at the hotel (gross) so even though we had a smoke free room, smoking was allowed on our floor & you could smell it in the hallway, on elevator, etc - horrible in my opinion

3. Pet friendly hotel is good for those that need it but what I didn't consider is that my husband (who is allergic to cats) would be bothered & unfortunately he was sneezing all weekend so be aware

4. Rooms are small - we were thankful to have a 2-room suite but you could barely walk around the sofa bed when it is up

5. Breakfast was wonderful - eggs, biscuits, sausage, waffle maker, cereal, etc

• Stayed December 2012
Harrison, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Not the cheapest place to stay but after a hard day of driving on a holiday night, it was the perfect place. After checking inn, I enjoyed a hot evening meal with real food with an open bar for up to 3 drinks also included. The food consisted of nacho's & chips, weiners, salad, chicken strps, and baked potatoes. Staff was great. The room was comfortable with free internet, a laz boy chair, microwave and small refrigerator. Room was spotless and well maintained. The next morning there is a full breakfast, again with real hot food which consisted of real scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, waffles, and lots of other breakfast foods. The chef and manager were making sure food was fresh and hot. Oh yes there is free popcorn and soft drinks till 10 pm each night. Great place to stay ....

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I went up the night before I was having eye surgery at the hospital and my wife and I checked into our suite. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Even though the property is a bit older, the hotel has been well maintained and the room was spotlessly clean, updated and well lit. My wife and I spent two nights and each morning the breakfast was very good and the late afternoon food fare was tasty. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: We chose an inside room and we found it to be very quiet and the tempreture control was just perfect...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We enjoyed this stay. Sorry :( no happy hour when we stayed but it was clean with a nice pool too. Breakfast was good and best of all, I didn't smell animals or cigarette smoke which is why I didn't stay at a certain hotel the night before, I have a very sensitive nose. I also enjoyed that it was quiet for restful sleep. The beds and pillows were nice also.

Room Tip: I don't think a person would find a bad room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Drury Inns are my favorite place to stay!!! Great breakfast, great happy hour. This one was pet friendly giving us a first floor room. Great employees, comfortable, clean - everything and more in a motel!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
southern Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We spent Memorial Day weekend in St. Louis with our children. We chose the Drury Inn & Suites in Fenton, as it was centrally located to the attractions we visited. The hotel is about 20 minutes west of downtown St. Louis. The hotel provides a free hot breakfast as well as free food at 5:30 each night. The food they offered changed each night but it was always hot and always something our three kids would like. They had nachos, hotdogs, chicken strips, etc. They even offer three adult beverages per night. While they didn't have an extensive bar, it was pretty good for free drinks! The only complaint I have is regarding the elevators. The elevators were soo slow! The There was an indoor and outdoor pool that connected as well as a hot tub. When we booked, we wanted a non-smoking room but they were all full. I went ahead and got a smoking room and asked if anything had opened up the day we arrived. It didn't, but the manager asked the cleaning staff to go up to our room and deodorize it the best she could. Since it was our issue and not theirs, I thought that was really nice of her. I also had to do laundry at some point and when I went to the front desk to get change for the soap dispenser, the clerk gave me a box of soap free. It may not seem like a big thing, but I thought they really went out of their way to help. To top it off, we left behind our pillow. I called and asked if I could send a check to have them mail me the pillowcase and they offered to mail the entire pillow back at no extra cost. I can't say enough about the service!!

Room Tip: Select a lower level room as there is only one main elevator and it is really slow.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Fenton-St. Louis? Share your experiences!