“Excellent FAST service and great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Fenton, Missouri
“Excellent FAST service and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have been here twice now, both visits were fantastic. No waiting to be be seated, very large accomadations with both smoking and non smoking seating areas. Food is wonderful, margaritas are huge! Only thing I would recommend is possibly lowering price of margaritas, but at the same time they are HUGE and you get a lot for your money. Both times my boyfriend and I shared a medium size and couldn't finish it, I guess next time we will get a small to share. :-) Waitstaff is very polite and come by often to ensure you have everything you need. Great, clean atmosphere and very spacious. Very nice bar area as well.Would strongly recommend to anyone.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

St. Louis
“Excelent Mexican cuisine in St. Louis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Decided to try a new place Mexican restaurant in Fenton, Mo (suburbs of St. Louis). Loved it!

Great chips and salsa, awesome margaritas and outstanding food. Services was fantastic and the restaurant was very clean.

I highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
High Ridge, Missouri
“Great food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have eaten here twice and both times it was delicious. The wait staff is very nice and we didn't have to ask for anything. The restaurant and bathrooms are clean! Besides a little bit of a wait to get our bill, it was a perfect experience and we will be back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Carbondale, Illinois
“Excellent Mexican in Fenton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

In town for one night, and wanted something besides standard chain fare. Found this restaurant because of reviews on Trip Advisor. It's not on the interstate, so use your gps or smartphone to locate it.

Absolutely wonderful food. There were many things on the menu I have not seen on the average Mexican restaurant menu. My table had Nachos Tejanos with beef, a burrito fajita with shrimp, and a side of guacamole to go with the chips and salsa. At the suggestion of the waitress, we downsized the nachos from a whole order to a half order. It was still huge, and it was excellent. The cold additions of lettuce, tomatoes, onions and sour cream were crisp and fresh. The hot components were hot and well-seasoned. The burrito was also well-seasoned, and covered in a very tasty white cheese sauce. Even the salad and rice were nicely prepared additions to the meal, not just tasteless add-ons to the fill out the plate. The guac was fresh and real.

The prices were reasonable. if you check their website, you can get a coupon for a discount on your meal. The waitress provided really good service, too. Great food, good price, polite service- about all you could ask for. I'd definitely eat here again, and will now look for an excuse to visit Fenton, MO again. You will leave stuffed and happy from Que Pasa.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
House Springs, Missouri
“Real Mexican. Fair prices. Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Let me start by saying that I'm part of a ranching family from the Southwest. I've eaten Mexican food all over this country and Mexico. Que Pasa wouldn't be my first choice in the world. But it is my first choice in the St. Louis area. The food is a well above any other I've had in St. Louis and a cut above most of what I've had elsewhere.

• Visited December 2012