“Dirty - Unfriendly Staff” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Inn

You added Executive Inn to your Saves list
Executive Inn
1400 Liberty Street, Hwy 67 & Liberty Street, Farmington, MO 63640 (Formerly Days Inn)   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Lake Ozark, MO
“Dirty - Unfriendly Staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

We rented four rooms. Every room was dirty, not sure sheets had been changed. Thngs in bed and under bed. Showers nasty. Bug in bathrooms. Would not recommend anyone stay here. Staff unfriendly and very argumentative when appraoched about cleanliness of room. Do Not Stay Here

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2010

Out of the hotels in Farmington, this is the by far the best buy for the money. The room is always clean and has great a.c., the staff is friendly as I travel here every week they have my room and key ready for me every week. They are willing to make accomodations when needed as well. The Holiday Inn may be newer, but it is in NO WAY worth twice as much if not more than the Days Inn. If you want to waste your money than go somewhere else but the Days Inn is the place to stay in Farmington.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
MP
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

Wheather was hot so the outdoor pool was good, a little dirty too. The indoor pool was listed as heated, but was told due to the ecomomy it was not heated. It was cold, the outdoor pool was filled and we wanted to swim. They should not advertise heated and it's not. very disappointed. In the morning there was bugs in the cereal, not good at all.Spiders in the room also.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2010

Had to ask to have the room cleaned after the 1st nite. Had to ask for towels to be replaced.
I made the initial reservation in march. When I confirmed in late april he had no record of me making a reservation. He took the reservation and charged my debit card $84 to hold the room. He never credited the $84 towards the final bill and never put it back on my card. When I checked out he said he did credit it back. I have all the bank statements to confirm that he did not.
When confronted on the phone he said it's up to my bank to get the money back.
Days Inn corporate was absolutely not help. They have no control over him because he owns the place. I have opened a dispute thru my bank.
He is unable to spell a name correctly no matter how slowly you spell it over the phone. That would explain the lost reservation.
The group I am in rents several of his rooms every memorial day weekend. I am currently urging my event host to find another option for next year. No doubt there are more professional and honest hotels in the area.

• Stayed May 2010

Travelers are raving about these Farmington hotels

Sedalia MO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

Checked in late on a Friday, only to have a clerk whom you can't see pass you things under a glass window like a movie theatre but with no view glass-frightening. Couldn't hear or see the guy which makes me wonder if he was naked and high. Not a good first impression. Our beds were tiny, very bouncy and the decor was pitiful. There was a crack under our door that let in light. Breakfast was sparse and inadequate. We won't be back.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Decatur, AL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2010

My son and I checked into the Days Inn Saturday morning about 1:00 AM. I talked to a voive behind a one way mirror. When the voice told me how much my room was to be for two days, I asked the voive, "Does this include your advertised 15% off for 2 night stay or AARP discount." The voice said, "Yes, and this is the last room available." The next morning we went down to "Breakfast?" Hot milk, cold coffee and stale bread to make toast. When I got ready to check out, I again asked if I hadn't been overcharged. The Web-site stated a rate lower than what I had paid and a 15% discount for two day stay. The web-site showed a total of 144.00 and change for a 2 day stay with 15% discount. When I asked the manager if I had been overcharged he began cursing and yelling, "You did not get overcharged. I can charge you any damn amount I want and you or Days Inn can't do a damn thing about it." When I mentioned the web-site he said, "Does this look like a damn web-site? It is my office and I spend enough that I can charge any damn rate I want." I was so shocked by his behavior that I just started writing down what he was saying. During his tirade he called me a "Too Goody Shoes" Yes, that is his wording. As I was writing down what he was saying he ordered me to get out of his damn office and not to come back again. He said if you, miss goody too shoes, can't afford what I charge you shouldn't have stayed the second day. At no time did I argue with him. I was really afraid that he would come over the counter and start hitting me. This man is a menace to society and should not be a manager at a motel. Also, on Saturday morning I asked if I could have him put my thumb drive in his computer and run me a copy. He first lied and said I can't use thumb drive in this computer. I said, "Yes you can." He then said I am downloading a file for my business.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Grandma23Grandma23
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2010

RUN, RUN...AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THIS PLACE
AFTER I paid cash, he charged my card anyway.I had to get charges reversed. Water inside the building, in main hall, while, coming out near light fixture, When confronted him about charging my card his quote was" STUPID, PEOPLE SHOULD SHUT UP AND GO TO BED ! I told him First: MY I.Q. was 156and WHO THE HELL WAS HE TO TELL ME TO GO TO BED ? IT was approx. 10:45. He also the next day, when I told him that I had called my credit card, he said Poor people whocan't get Real Credit, should just shut up. I informed him I use Pre-pay credit cards when I travel, just because of him, that I also have 2 bank accts. Breakfast consists of a pitcher of warm milk left on table, and cold bagels. AND THIS MAN ACTUALLY USES 2 SMALL CHILDREN ABT 4 AND 7 TO WATCH THE DESK, ALONE... WHILE HIM AND SOME WOMAN CLEAN THE ROOMS !!!! HAS RHIS IDIOT EVER HEARD OF HOTEL ROBBERIES, AND CHILD KID-NAPPERS???? YES, I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH DAYS INN CORP. GRANDSON ALSO SAID THE POOL HAD TOO MUCH CHLORINE...HE WOULD KNOW.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family

Been to Executive Inn? Share your experiences!