“Farmington Pasta House---just another chain site” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Pasta House Co.

No photo provided
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 60 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Italian
Southeast MO
“Farmington Pasta House---just another chain site”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I've been to other Pasta House restaurants where they made you feel like visiting royalty and the food was very good. Farmington? Eh, not so much. Service is typically mediocre to poor, unless you are friends or family of staff or the owners. Most items that come from the kitchen are slow to arrive at your table, are sometimes luke-warm, and often taste like something from your grocer's freezer or shelf. There are better places in Farmington to spend your dining dollar.

Visited November 2012

missouri
“Good as usual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I love the salads and rolls...pasta and desserts are good too...nice staff and will fix to go while you are there or call it in....close to the hotels

Visited September 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“consistant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We can always count on this restaurant having the mom's warm homemade taste. Its always consIstant. You can count on a good meal.

Visited May 2012
“Outdated and unfortunate.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I ate here with two other colleagues while spending a week on business. Right when we entered the restaurant I could tell it was going to be an interesting experience. I noticed the smoking section right away as the restaurant smelled less like Italian food and more like a bar. The smoking section is just a few feet away from the restaurant and there were just as many smokers as not. Now for the food, the salad was the best part of the entire meal. We all ordered a different item from their Specials menu. My chicken Alfredo was gross. My colleagues entries were marginally better tasting than my own. The rolls we were served were no better then what I buy from the frozen section of the grocery store. Overall I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“Bad Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Received bad service, long wait, waitress ignored my request and the pasta dish I ordered was dissapointing. Eat at the Applebees down the right; it's a lot better!

Visited May 2012
Lauren Z, Public Relations Manager at The Pasta House Co., responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Thank you for your honest feedback. We are very sorry that your visit was disappointing. We truly hope you will visit us again so that we may make it up to you! If you would like to speak with someone regarding your experience, please visit our website for our contact information. http://pastahouse.com/contact/index.html