The Elms' latest incarnation is fantastic. Can't say enough about the historic lobby, the rooms (try a Presidential Suite or the Club Floor) the Spa and the courteous staff. I used to tell people to stay there because of the history of the place, and you kind of had to overlook its current tackiness...no more! This remodel was done very well. Rooms are not terribly expensive for such a lovely place. Try staying a Sunday night, you'll have the place to yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort