My wife and I encountered very friendly people from our phone reservations, to the front desk, the restaurant and throughout our stay. We did not get massages but did enjoy the outdoor hot tub on a cold winter night. The rooms are very well decorated and clean. We also enjoyed a romantic dinner at the 88 Restaurant in the hotel. It was a very good experience and we have another overnight planned soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort