I went for a girls' weekend, and I have never felt so relaxed. The Grotto is a MUST DO. Book one of the lesser expensive spa treatments and you don't have to pay the $55 for the Grotto. The pedi isn't really worth the money, but the hydrotherapy most definitely is!! We stayed 2 nights, and the beds were amazing. I can't say that I've ever woke up in the morning feeling like I just got a message until this weekend! The ghost tour was fun as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort