Spent the weekend here for my son's wedding. Let me say, they do it well. Nancy Walters is great. She coordinated the wedding and did a great job. Everything was taken care of. They are still doing the remodel, but the hotel portion is actually near completion. The lap pool is not yet done. The spa is open. We checked in to a king room. Initially, I felt it was a little small, but then again this is an old building. After being in the room for a while, it was no longer small. The have a Keurig for coffee. That's cool. The shower was great. Really, I was concerned when the water in the sink was a little slow, but the shower was perfect. The have avedia products and that is wonderful. They do the small things well. I thought the bed was lumpy when I sat on it, but when I slept on it, it was wonderful too.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- The Elms Hotel
- Elm Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.