If this is your first time heading to Six flags, there are many positives depsite the age of this facility or the reviews you might read about this hotel needing updated. First does it need updated? If you enjoy staying Hampton Inn or Homewood Suite quality hotels, then yes. At the same time, if you are going to Six Flags and spending your time there, this hotel will fit the bill for price and excellent customer service all around from housekeepers to front desk. It is kind of dark ages hotel that you might see in the movie vacation with Six Flags being your Waully World. You do have other options if you want to drive 10 miles away and pay $50-60 a night more and then another $20 for parking at Six Flags. If you are just looking for a hotel that supplies a clean and comfortable beds despite the age or first impressions, and to save money, this is your best option that the kids in reality won't care. My son even went swimming every night after the water park. Played some arcade games, shuffle board, and air hockey. We didn't see clark Griswald, but I felt like Clark and enjoyed our first Six Flags stay. The hotel has a shuttle that takes you to the park and they are very efficient to take the hassle out of driving. While we didn't eat at the hotel due to sleeping late, we reccomend Bob Evans back up the road verus the Denny's we first went to that we didn't realize was a smoking facility with many flies. The Bob Evans was fantastic food, fast and above friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday-Inn at Six Flags is located a short walk from the main gate of the Six Flags St. Louis amusement park. In addition, the hotel offers an indoor Fun Dome that includes a pool, sauna, whirlpool, exercise area, video game area, putting green and shuffleboard. Walk to Six Flags St. Louis on a connecting sidewalk or enjoy a complimentary air-conditioned shuttle bus to and from the amusement park. Just minutes away is Hidden Valley Ski Resort, Jellystone Park, and Purina Farms. Kids Eat Free at all meals in our Haymarket Restaurant. Drive to any major St. Louis attraction all within 30 minutes, including the Gateway Arch, Anheuser Busch Brewery, St. Louis Zoo, Grants Farm, Cardinal Baseball/Busch Stadium, Rams Football/Edward Jones Dome, and Meramec Caverns. Enjoy an Unparalleled Environment at Holiday Inn Six Flags, constructed by Irish stone masons with handcrafted limestone walls, detailed woodwork and decorative brickwork provide a backdrop of warmth and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis West 6 Flags
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags Hotel Eureka
- Holiday Inn Eureka
- Eureka Holiday Inn