“Six Flags Must!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags

You added Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4901 Six Flags Road, PO Box 999, Eureka, MO 63025 (Formerly Ramada Inn at Six Flags)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Eureka
Jacksonville, Florida
“Six Flags Must!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly it was family friendly. The shuttle was very convenient and money saving they run it an hour after the park closes!! The only complaint I can think of is that it was FREEZING in the pool area the AC had to be on blast however the water was heated. It was just a pain when you got out and the cold air hit you. The arcade section was fun and I laughed at how small the excercise facilities were, but they do the job if your into working out.

Room Tip: Rooms with double beds seemed to be around the pool/arcade area (the fundome).
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Toni H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased you found our hotel family friendly and our staff friendly. Thanks for mentioning our shuttle service to Six Flags also. I am sorry the Fun Dome area was too cool during your stay. I will certainly pass on the feedback. Thanks again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Family of 4. Overall we had a good experience. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. The fun dome was a great place for all of us. The kids had something to do & the grownups had "adult" beverages at the bar. Breakfast was extra money.

• Stayed July 2013
Toni H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the facilities in the fun dome. As a full service hotel we do have a full service restaurant. We hope if your children were 12 or under you took advantage of our kids eat free program. Thanks again, we hope to see you on future travel to our area.
Owasso, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel with our kids (ages 13, 10 and 5) for three days due six flags being so close. They really liked the fun dome that had a pool, hot tub, arcade, snack bar and other activities. The staff was friendly and the price was good. This hotel is not fancy but it was clean and great for families with kids.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Toni H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased you and your family enjoyed the hotel & fun dome during your trip to Six Flags. We appreciate your staying with us and hope you will visit us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is a short drive from six flags, but with a complimentary shuttle driving is a non-issue. We had a small problem with our room and management responded swiftly and with utmost professionalism. He even threw in free breakfast in the restaurant. Will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Toni H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We get alot of positive feedback on the complimentary shuttle to Six Flags and appreciate you sharing this.

It is great to hear our staff responded quickly and professionally to your concern. We look forward to seeing you for future trips to Six Flags.
Hannibal, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were quoted a family suite for $109/night. It ended up costing us $209/night. They also told us breakfast was "provided". We were surprised that we have to pay for breakfast. The room was average. Noise level was high. Pool good. Sheets/bedding was dirty when we arrived. We requested clean bedding be put on and it was.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Toni H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey on our hotel. Please accept our apology as we fell short of your expectations. As a full serice Holiday Inn breakfast is not included in the rate unless you book a Best for Breakfast Rate. Of course Kids Eat Free always applies for children 12 and under in our Haymarket Restaurant. I am sorry to hear of the confusion on the rate for the family suite and breakfast. Again I would like to extend our sincere apology and we hope you will visit us again and provide us the opportunity to show you the service we pride ourselves on.
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here at least 3 other times but will never use them again. I had a confirmed room booked and secured eith a debit card. I arrived, presented by confirmation letter and the room did not match the room they asdigned me. I voiced my concerns with the desk and they really didn't care that my letter of confirmation stated something different tgan what they gave me. I wss also quoted a price that was 20 dollars cheaper a night than what they charged me. That meant I paid over 60.00 more than I counted on. I took pictures of areas that were quite disgusting. They did not offer a discount or any other compensstion to make up for the issues. . If it had not been for the fact that I had already rented a car and bought 6 flags tickets in advance ( and there were no other rooms avaliable in the area) I woukd have left.
My vacation was not very relaxing and it stressed me out to pay 144.00 a night for a room that was about a 60-75.00 a night room.
I will be staying elsewhere in the future.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. We work diligently to ensure not just good value but superior service. Please accept our sincere apology as we fell below your expectations and for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Your feedback is very important to us and assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

When I was younger my family and I would stay at this hotel almost every summer. I had read some pretty negative reviews and was hesitant to stay but, I wanted to keep the family tradition up for my daughter. The hotel is in great shape. The lobby is huge, clean, and beautiful just I remember. The rooms were a nice size, and very clean. The pool and game are is very nice too! I only had two disappointments on this visit: the first is that we waited a very long time for our dinner at the restaurant and they brought my husband the wrong meal. They did however bring out my daughter's meal quickly which kept her happy for our wait. The waitress also gave us three free desserts for the food mix up and wait. The food was very good however! The second disappointment was that the gift shop is gone! The gift shop was one of my favorite parts of the hotel as a kid. I hated that I could not share that with my daughter. Overall it was a great time. I am so glad to be able to continue this tradition with my daughter!

• Stayed June 2013
Toni H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
I love to hear about your family tradition. What a great story!
We do review all the feedback we receive to help us to continue to provide the guest service our travelers deserve. I apologize for the confusion with your meal but I am so pleased to hear the server did her best to make it right. Thanks again, we hope to see you for future trips to our area.

Been to Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags? Share your experiences!