“Fabulous wings!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Eureka
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fabulous wings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This was the first time I've been there. Heard about the wings and soo glad that we got them! That was the only thing that we all ate, but I would definitely recommend them for their chicken wings.
The restaurant definitely needs a makeover. Very outdated and things were torn and broken.
The atmosphere thumbs down the chicken wings....wonderful!

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Missouri
“Great time but EXPENSIVE”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Enjoyed our experience here until receiving bill. Okay, I know, look at the prices! Substitued onion rings $1 upcharge. Really for 6 onion rings. Did not see it on menu and waitress did not mention either. Added cheese to the MAIN burger $1 upcharge. Mentions this way at the bottom of the menu (again waitress did not tell us). Even charged extra $1 on small kids burgers. Have a great deal on 50 wings $35 add $1 get a pitcher of beer. Waitress gave us our choices and we chose Bud Select. No mention of upcharge (she was unaware of the extra charge). Charged us $1.50 more ($36.50). She sends manager over who "understands". I will take the blame on burgers and onion rings (although would not have substitued or had cheese had I known about it). Beer was supposed to be $.50 more. Manager would refund us (already paid by card) $1. Told him not to bother. Offered a token for discount next visit. I live over an hour away. Brought our family of 6 after a visit to Santa's Magical Kingdom. Meal was incredibly expensive and he kept blaming it on the waitress (what an jerk). I will say the restaurant has a nice atmosphere and the employees (except manager) were very nice. Would I go back??? Maybe as a couple because food was pretty good. Would NEVER take whole family again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Try the ranch dressing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Best ranch dressing ever! Good wings and sandwiches and always a nice crowd of people. Never know who you might see there. Service is pretty good and good value for your dollar.

Visited October 2012
Wildwood
“Get the Wings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

You shouldn't mess with anything else here but the wings. Great place to enjoy a game and some good wings with buddies

Visited July 2012
“Waste of time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the lunch special. Three pieces of fried fish cole slaw and fries. When it was brought to the table my waitress asked me to check the fish to see if it was done. I did and the first peice was cooked but the other two prices were raw, my fries were cold and the slaw was warm. My waitress didn't seem to care I didn't even get an apology from the manager. She very rudely mumbled that she would take it off my bill. I wi NEVER eat there again. Very disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere