“love it always” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 attractions in Eureka
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Popular amusement park with several roller coasters.
Decatur, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“love it always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have come here since I was a kid and I love coming here. I came for fright fest this year and I feel they've stepped up their game back probably 10 years ago fright fest was truly wicked it was amazing but for the past few they've toned things down. but I felt like this year they stepped in the right direction in terms of decorating but they still need to have scarers throughout the park rather than small pockets. Great America in gurnee has them all over and its great. I love the park love the rides but improvements can still be made

Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
“Great time at Frightfest Six Flags”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Excellent fun, thrilling rides and enjoyable entertainment. Had a frighteningly good time. Churros and pretzels need some improvement but overall we enjoyed the day.

Washington, Missouri, Usa
“Fun for EVERYONE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Fright Fest is always great fun! We had kids and adults of all ages and we all enjoyed it! The park and facilities are well kept and clean.

Belleville, Illinois, Usa
“Fun times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I absolutely love taking my family to Six Flags St Louis. We always have a nice time. Every year it gets better and better. I also love going to Fright Fest. Seeing my family get frightened is so much fun.

Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
“Fright Fest 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

The overall experience was awesome! My daughter and her freinds really had a great time and it's a great value (if you have season passes) in comparison to other haunted houses in the area!!