“Great place to stay for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Eldon Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   200 U.S Business 54, Eldon, MO 65026   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Eldon
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Great place to stay for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Had a single queen room. I found to room to be very clean and pretty up to date. The room had a fridge and microwave. The TV was easy to operate. When I checked in the gentleman at the front desk was very pleasant and we had a good conversation. He gave me directions to the restaurant where I ate supper (Tooter's-good food, good price, good service, cold beer).
The bed was quite comfortable, I slept very well. It was quiet, peacefull and I was able to park in front of my door. The motel is located just a few blocks from the uptown area. When I checked out the owner was very nice and took the time to make a pot of coffee before I hit the road. Will stay again if I am down this way.

Room Tip: The single bed rooms are fair sized, but if you want a room with more space, spend a few dollars mor...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
ra893, Manager at Eldon Inn, responded to this review, December 14, 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Sometimes motels are hit and miss, but not the Eldon Inn. Although this is an older motel it was extremely clean and the owner did a great job making his motel a nice place to stay. If you just need a place to sleep and relax, then this place is for you. Cudos to owner for providing great customer service and making my stay enjoyable!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, Owner at Eldon Inn, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise and Thank you for taking time to express your experience. We really appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us, Hope to see you soon
Eldon Inn Management

Been to Eldon Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Eldon Inn

Address: 200 U.S Business 54, Eldon, MO 65026
Location: United States > Missouri > Lake of the Ozarks > Eldon
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Eldon
Hotel Class:2 star — Eldon Inn 2*
The Eldon Inn 10 Min from Lake of Ozarks provides travelers with a refreshing respite from life on the road. Enjoy well-appointed Eldon hotel accommodations paired with unparalleled hospitality. Take advantage of generous amenities such as complimentary Coffee , High-Speed Internet access and Cable TV 80 Channels & HBO All Rooms With Micro + Fridge BIG LCD TV All Rooms Ground Floor Quite And Peaceful Electric Hookup For Boat Area at this top choice in Eldon hotels. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Eldon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Eldon Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.