“Very affordable” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3125 Rider Trail South, Earth City, MO 63045 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 5 hotels in Earth City
High Ridge, Missouri
“Very affordable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed 2/21/13-2/22/13 due to snow and it was 0.5 mile from work. People stay here extended times and have their pets there. The hallway smelled like an hold house with hoarded pets, carpet was dirty, walls kinda dirty..definitely needed some TLC. My room was better, didnt smell, very accomodating, nice bed, tv, kitchen. No bathroom issues. Only 1 small trash can in bathroom though..not one in kitchen. Window opens which was nice for some fresh air. Not much parking. The 1 staff person/front desk I seen couldnt get a key to work for my room because the manager just quit/got fired and they had to redo all the keys for the building or something so if i wanted to leave she had to use her master key to let me back in my room. However she did get the issue resolved and brought me a new key later that did work. Overall I really have no complaints and would stay there again if I had too since they are decently priced compaired to other hotels in same vacinity.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the common areas of the hotel were not acceptable, but I am happy to hear that you guest room was to your liking. To make sure the common areas are as nice as the guest rooms, I am going to be reiterating the cleanliness levels to the housekeeping staff. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I invite you to contact me at tschwab@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments.

44 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were in town for our daughter's wedding. Our party included myself, my husband, my parents and our 3 year-old grandson. W had two rooms booked.
Not having a clue what to expect, we were pleasantly surprised. The room was HUGE, staff was friendly, had a full kitchen with a dishwasher, the sofa pulled out into a bed, the bathroom was spotless, had a huge closet, nice flat screen tv.
Not a fancy place and could use a little updating, but what you get for the money more than makes up for it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this location. We have stayed at other locations and always had good stays. We enjoy cooking breakfast in the room in the morning and having the supplies there. The room was clean and smelled good. The hotel may be a bit old, but all in all we enjoyed it.

Room Tip: We recieved a new room with hardwood floors
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room Wi-Fi, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I traveled from Illinios to Missouri for business and have always stayed downtown, my normal hotel was sold out due to the Cardinals being in town. I found this place online, from the minute I checked in my stay was great. The staff was nice, the hotel was clean and accomodated everything I needed. I even asked for an extra pot, and she brought me a pot and pan and extra serving untensils. I will no longer stay downtown and will continue staying here, I have already booked my next two trips to stay at this location and look forward to coming back and seeing the same faces. The only issue I had was my shower, it had now water pressure. I spoke with the General Manager and she got it fixed the next day at put a bag of popcorn in my room stating " We Popped in to fix your issue." No hotel has ever gone out of their way for me and I appreciate it. Thanks Extended Stay Studio Plus

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you so very much for your positive review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and we look forard toseeing you on your next visit.
Montrose, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Upon entering the hallway it smelled like a dirty house the walls were dirty, carpet stained. Room 304, horrible. Floors stained closet door missing, walls dirty in need of repair. Bathroom had hairs on floor. Shower backed up past my ankles and water dripped after use. Plugged in my hair dryer and it would not hold plug. Heater smelled smokey-fire alarm went off called front desk was told alarm at front desk didn't even sound was going off for almost 5 minutes. What if there was an actaul fire with smoke alarm not working? Tired to get money back-manager not in have to call back. Staff was friendly though!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Jerry - I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came to town on a last minute trip for a family emergency.

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of service & the hotel in general throughout our stay!
The staff was super personable And helpful, we had an issue with our dishwasher and they fixed it right away.
They greeted us and asked if we needed anything whenever we passed an employee. It was just a refreshing experience,
Thank you for making our stay comfortable and pleasant, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed September 2012
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My room was clean and the employees were very caring. I had an issue with my room and the manager, Amanda personally came up to my room and fixed my problem. I was very impressed with the results of my stay at this hotel. It's nice having places like this to stay when you are traveling on business. I will be back :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Whitney - Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Been to Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City? Share your experiences!