“Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3125 Rider Trail South, Earth City, MO 63045 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 5 hotels in Earth City
Peoria, Illinois
“Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I traveled from Illinios to Missouri for business and have always stayed downtown, my normal hotel was sold out due to the Cardinals being in town. I found this place online, from the minute I checked in my stay was great. The staff was nice, the hotel was clean and accomodated everything I needed. I even asked for an extra pot, and she brought me a pot and pan and extra serving untensils. I will no longer stay downtown and will continue staying here, I have already booked my next two trips to stay at this location and look forward to coming back and seeing the same faces. The only issue I had was my shower, it had now water pressure. I spoke with the General Manager and she got it fixed the next day at put a bag of popcorn in my room stating " We Popped in to fix your issue." No hotel has ever gone out of their way for me and I appreciate it. Thanks Extended Stay Studio Plus

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you so very much for your positive review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and we look forard toseeing you on your next visit.

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Montrose, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Upon entering the hallway it smelled like a dirty house the walls were dirty, carpet stained. Room 304, horrible. Floors stained closet door missing, walls dirty in need of repair. Bathroom had hairs on floor. Shower backed up past my ankles and water dripped after use. Plugged in my hair dryer and it would not hold plug. Heater smelled smokey-fire alarm went off called front desk was told alarm at front desk didn't even sound was going off for almost 5 minutes. What if there was an actaul fire with smoke alarm not working? Tired to get money back-manager not in have to call back. Staff was friendly though!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Jerry - I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came to town on a last minute trip for a family emergency.

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of service & the hotel in general throughout our stay!
The staff was super personable And helpful, we had an issue with our dishwasher and they fixed it right away.
They greeted us and asked if we needed anything whenever we passed an employee. It was just a refreshing experience,
Thank you for making our stay comfortable and pleasant, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed September 2012
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My room was clean and the employees were very caring. I had an issue with my room and the manager, Amanda personally came up to my room and fixed my problem. I was very impressed with the results of my stay at this hotel. It's nice having places like this to stay when you are traveling on business. I will be back :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Whitney - Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My room was very well put together and employee's were very nice. I will definitely be returning when I travel back to St. Louis. I truly appreciate good service and a place that helps me feel at home when I have to travel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Matthew - I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Booked room, charged $72 for room that should have been a lot less. I called and ask to speak to Amanda on 4 different occasions and she NEVER returned my call.Brenda checked me in and was very polite and cordial; however , when I explained to the girl upon checking out that I had not gotten much sleep because of the noise above me - she laughed and said "oh well, its a family with 6 kids ".... What do you mean "oh well", I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED..

• Stayed September 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of Brenda. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
Champaign, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Wish we'd checked this site before we booked here. The first room they put us in had not been cleaned; we complained so they put us in another - it had been "cleaned" but was still filthy and smelly. There were beer bottle caps and food under the sofa; we just did not want to touch anything. The whole place smelled bad. We left and went to Homestead Studio Suites in Westport which was very nice. I will say the staff was polite and helpful in getting us situated at Homestead.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. The room condition you describe is totally unacceptable to me and not at all representative of our quality standards. I am sorry you felt the need to go to another property; however, in response to your post, I have met with our hotel staff and used your review to help coach them on room cleaning and inspection policy.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City? Share your experiences!