“FANTASTIC!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3125 Rider Trail South, Earth City, MO 63045 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 5 hotels in Earth City
“FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came to town on a last minute trip for a family emergency.

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of service & the hotel in general throughout our stay!
The staff was super personable And helpful, we had an issue with our dishwasher and they fixed it right away.
They greeted us and asked if we needed anything whenever we passed an employee. It was just a refreshing experience,
Thank you for making our stay comfortable and pleasant, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed September 2012
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

44 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My room was clean and the employees were very caring. I had an issue with my room and the manager, Amanda personally came up to my room and fixed my problem. I was very impressed with the results of my stay at this hotel. It's nice having places like this to stay when you are traveling on business. I will be back :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Whitney - Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My room was very well put together and employee's were very nice. I will definitely be returning when I travel back to St. Louis. I truly appreciate good service and a place that helps me feel at home when I have to travel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Matthew - I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Booked room, charged $72 for room that should have been a lot less. I called and ask to speak to Amanda on 4 different occasions and she NEVER returned my call.Brenda checked me in and was very polite and cordial; however , when I explained to the girl upon checking out that I had not gotten much sleep because of the noise above me - she laughed and said "oh well, its a family with 6 kids ".... What do you mean "oh well", I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED..

• Stayed September 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of Brenda. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
Champaign, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Wish we'd checked this site before we booked here. The first room they put us in had not been cleaned; we complained so they put us in another - it had been "cleaned" but was still filthy and smelly. There were beer bottle caps and food under the sofa; we just did not want to touch anything. The whole place smelled bad. We left and went to Homestead Studio Suites in Westport which was very nice. I will say the staff was polite and helpful in getting us situated at Homestead.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. The room condition you describe is totally unacceptable to me and not at all representative of our quality standards. I am sorry you felt the need to go to another property; however, in response to your post, I have met with our hotel staff and used your review to help coach them on room cleaning and inspection policy.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
Rockwell City, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We booked 5 months before vacation. The day we arrived we got out room, and it looked like it had not been cleaned. The bath tub had hair and soap in it, there was hair around the caulking of the bath tub. There was ketchup on the kitchen counter, on of the kitchen cabinet doors was hanging by one hinge (all I had to do was tighten the screw down and it was fixed). We pulled the blankets back on one of the beds, and the white sheets had a large yellow stain, and the blanket had smeared blood on it. The night stand had some sticky substance all over it. We called the front desk and was informed that housekeeping has left for the day. The lady that ran the desk came up to our room, and we showed her the filth. She ran the water in the tub and ran her hand around the tub in a attempt to clean it. We showed her the sheets and blankets and she informed us that their laundry facilities were not operational, so she could not get us any other sheets or blankets. Lets just say we got our money back and left this dump. I would suggest if you stay here go inspect the room before you give them any form of payment.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Studio Plus St. Louis - Earth City. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

We reserved a room 3 months in advance and when we get there, they tell us they don't have our room and they moved us to a different site and when we get to that site, they didn't know anything about it!! we ended up with no place to stay and we got no compensation and the company will not call me back!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, July 20, 2012

Given the nature of our business, oftentimes our guests are not certain of their check-out date when they book their reservation. We work hard to verify whether checked-in guests need to extend their departure date. However, in very rare cases such as yours, an unexpected number of guests extend their stays simultaneously and we are unable to force them to check-out, resulting in an over-booked situation. While our guarantee policy provides for the location of and payment for the first night's stay for a guest whose reservation we cannot honor, I certainly recognize what an inconvenience this can be.

Been to Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City? Share your experiences!