Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3125 Rider Trail South, Earth City, MO 63045 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Earth City
“CRAP!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

We reserved a room 3 months in advance and when we get there, they tell us they don't have our room and they moved us to a different site and when we get to that site, they didn't know anything about it!! we ended up with no place to stay and we got no compensation and the company will not call me back!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Studio Plus St. Louis - Earth City. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Given the nature of our business, oftentimes our guests are not certain of their check-out date when they book their reservation. We work hard to verify whether checked-in guests need to extend their departure date. However, in very rare cases such as yours, an unexpected number of guests extend their stays simultaneously and we are unable to force them to check-out, resulting in an over-booked situation. While our guarantee policy provides for the location of and payment for the first night's stay for a guest whose reservation we cannot honor, I certainly recognize what an inconvenience this can be.

37 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012 via mobile

This hotel needs a little sprucing up but if they did that they would have to raise the price! The room is very spacious for a hotel room. The carpet is stained but seems clean! The bathroom and kitchenette are bothe spotless! The bed is clean and comfortable. There is free Internet and cable! I booked this room on Priceline and ended up getting it for $17.50 a night after I found a cheaper site but was only going to be $34 if I would of paid regular price! I saved a bundle on staying I'm this hotel so we could enjoy more of what St. Louis has to offer!

• Stayed February 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I wanted a break from the family but a little excitement. Stayed at hotel with everything I needed yet close enough to the Ameristar for a little action. Cheaper to stay on this side of river and get a cab to go back and forth than stay at a closer hotel and risk the walking alone. I think it needs an update. The furniture looks a bit old but it was clean.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Boston, ma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

The company has done a great job over-marketing this place - it is in a decent neighborhood close to the St Charles and Maryland Heights areas. However, the place itself looks like it has not been updated in 20 years. Very old, not-so-clean facilities. The lobby looks like the office to a 1970s manufacturing plant. The exercise room has no towels, water, or air circulation. The rooms are suites, but quite small at that. It was fine for the amazingly low price they charged, but probably worth spending more for another place.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2011

This "hotel" was the worst I have ever seen. Do not stay here unless you want to be accousted in the stairway. The rooms all of them, we had rented 8 we absolutely disgusting. I cant warn you enough times to stay away, you would be better off sleeping on a park bench than here. Bugs, smells, unsafe area- had alot of guests that were high-on drugs and or alchohol. Everything was stained and or dirty. cockroaches crawling on the wall in one of the rooms, out of the garbage can in another of the rooms. DO NOT GO HERE> period.

• Stayed July 2010
Apple Valley, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

my 2007 f150 has a very nasty four letter word carved into the side of t6he passenger doors two other cars also had choice words carved into them hotel said that they would take care of big lie .i would not stay here unless you want a new paint job on your car at your own expense

Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2010

Wow, where do I begin. I have stayed all over the country at Studo Plus and I would advise NEVER to stay at this one. To start, the dishes were dirty, well the ones that we in the cubboard. Don't even borther to use the oven because it has not been cleaned in YEARS! The blankets still had food on them from the last people that stayed in the room. All the furniture was very old and dirty with dried old food on it and the carpet. I did kill some bugs on the wall too. The air conditioner leaked into the room and must have been for a while because I could smell mold. On the weekends, it sounded like a frat house with the drunks and kids running around in the halls yelling. The internet is not high speed, more like the speed of dial up. Parking was very difficult due to the large trucks in the small parking lot. One alone would take up five parking spots and there was usually about five of them. When they couldn't get five spots in a row, they would part behind five cars and block them in. I was getting on the elevator one evening and there was a large pool of urine in front of it and a big dark spot in the elevator. I will not stay here again and will opt for the many other extended stay type motels right down the street and even one next door.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City? Share your experiences!