“Very surprising!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Diner
Cuba, Missouri
“Very surprising!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I'll be honest, Dottie's surprised me. I was not expecting an outstanding meal by any means, but when I went in and ordered the food was really superb! They're going through a remodel right now and the wait staff seem to be handling the added stress decently. Everyone is super friendly, and want you to have a good dining experience. This is not your average buffet in a truck stop. Their menue has variety and surprises. Pretty good! I'd suggest you stop and try it out! Their breakfast really is fantastic and served all day.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Coffeyville, Kansas
“Good Food. Good Prices.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We ate breakfast at Dottie's today. Everything was wonderful. The place was really clean too... well, mostly. There was a dirty spoon in the booth, but in their defense, was in a corner booth and would have been difficult for a server to see it when cleaning. Our server, I think her name was Patti, was very personable and sweet. We really enjoyed our meal and will probably go back next time we are in town. My momma always said, if you are looking for a good place to eat, look as see where the truckers go. And she wasn't wrong :)

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Dottie's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dottie's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.