“This spot was a dream!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Westport Plaza

You added Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Westport Plaza to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Westport Plaza
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11888 Westline Industrial Dr, Creve Coeur, Saint Louis, MO 63146   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Creve Coeur
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“This spot was a dream!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I did not know what to expect when I got to this hotel, so imagine my surprise when I walked into the room. I was in love from the jump. Comfortable, clean, the staff was great and the room was a perfect fit! Oh, and I loved the balcony!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Springfield, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

First and foremost, the hotel was very clean, staff friendly and fairly easy to get to. I was in STL for the Veteran's Business Conference during the first week of August. However, I am a Marriott Gold member and there were no premiums available - no free breakfast or any other perk. What has happened to the Courtyard brand? This is the second Courtyard I've been at this summer and they have the "new" layout with the "Bistro" but no more perks for committed return guests. Thought the first was an anomaly, but two makes it look like a corporate decision.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Little Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

spacious rooms, great value, FULL cooked-to-order hot breakfast included in your room rate--I mean bacon, eggs, potatoes, oatmeal. Rooms nicely appointed, with interior courtyard and indoor pool. The only challenge I had was there was minimal access to the second floor--just enough for code, with the elevator definitely not centrally located.

Room Tip: some rooms have small balconies, so if this matters to you, just ask if your room has one.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Springfield, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay. The suite provided a separate bed room with double beds. This is a perfect room for a family traveling. The sitting area had a pull out couch with a very comfortable bed. We also enjoyed the courtyard view from the balcony. The staff was very accommodating and were very prompt in fulfilling our requests. We also enjoyed the cafe and found the prices very reasonable. The cafe is definitely a step up from the complimentary breakfast offerings at other hotels. Our grandchildren really enjoyed the strawberry-banana smoothies. When we were ready to check out, the staff sent someone to find a cart and deliver it to our room after we were unable to locate one-

Room Tip: When we arrived, our first floor room was unavailable . We were moved to the third floor and we foun...
Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was a quick overnight stay during a 13 hour driving trip. The room was clean and functional. The staff was friendly at both check-in and check-out. The location was convenient to the highway. There were several restaurants in the area.

Kalamazoo MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I recently spent one night at this property. I was very impressed from my arrival. The property was clean and seem well taken care of. Even though they are sold out the night before my 9:30am was no problem as they immediately worked with house keeping to get the first available room ready for me.
The attendant who checked me in was very pleasant and accommodating. When I arrived to my room it was very clean and modern. I have no complaints about this property. I checked out the pool, the store and the lounge areas and they were all well kept.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Our king room with fold out couch was clean and comfortable. My husband used the hot tub and enjoyed it. The only 2 negatives are that our bathroom door stuck and you almost had to slam it just to get it shut, and there was no free breakfast. Though it wasn't really close to any attractions that we visited, I would stay here again because the price was much more reasonable than those closer to downtown St. Louis. There are plenty of restaurants in the area too. Since there was no free breakfast, we went to First Watch which was just through the light and across the street.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Westport Plaza? Share your experiences!